Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Pacquiao got exposed as an B class fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
    What the hell are you quacking about?

Where are you reading this? Are you on acid and hallucinating?

Where did you read "steal the round" above?

As far as cheap shots go, you know damn well that pacterds brought it to a new level.

Like I've written earlier, let them learn to love it.
    see below. not only was it not the case here, he hasnt been doing it for years, only vs Bradley

There is nothing reckless about trying to steal a round by ending it on a high note. Manny has been doing that for years.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      You act like it was something Manny had absolutely no control over. Yes, he hopped in and got caught, but honestly Pac had no business doing that. He was just extra reckless that night. It was good and bad for him. I'm sure he'd love to take that 1 mistake back.

You act like he got beat up from pillar to post. Just stop with the trolling.
      What do you mean he had no business doing that?

THAT IS PACQUIAO'S BREAD AND BUTTER!!!!

The only real offense Pacquiao has EVER had was the jab, jab, straight left hand.

You didn't say he shouldn't have done that when he scored the knock down with it.

You didn't say he shouldn't be doing that when it was working for him.

Like I said earlier, Pacquiao's one dimension got roasted tonight and he got some well deserved rest in the sixth round.

Comment

I believe all the judges had Pacquiao winning before he got caught.

You're correct.
        48-47 all judges had Marquez up.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          see below. not only was it not the case here, he hasnt been doing it for years, only vs Bradley
          RIF = Reading Is Fundamental

Where above did you see me write that Pacquiao was trying to steal that round?

Are you replying to my previous post in this thread with something I wrote on another thread?

How moronic is that .. especially when it isn't relevant here?

Your desperation is glowing like a billboard in Times Square.

So if I'm in another thread about Ward, are you going to follow me there and ask why I'm saying that Pacquiao will try to steal rounds from Ward?

Hahaha .. you're not my first cyber stalker. Go sign my fan book. Maybe I'll acknowledge you later.

Comment

RIF = Reading Is Fundamental

Where above did you see me write that Pacquiao was trying to steal that round?

Are you replying to my previous post in this thread with something I wrote on another thread?

How moronic is that .. especially when it isn't relevant here?

Your desperation is glowing like a billboard in Times Square.

So if I'm in another thread about Ward, are you going to follow me there and ask why I'm saying that Pacquiao will try to steal rounds from Ward?

Hahaha .. you're not my first cyber stalker. Go sign my fan book. Maybe I'll acknowledge you later.
            You were "analyzing" what happened in the 6 round, it's really not hard to follow. Now you've backtracked on "stealing rounds" being relevant to the topic, with some total nonsense above.

No fan club invite needed, I'm just pointing out these little disingenuous nuggets I've come to expect in your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              You were "analyzing" what happened in the 6 round, it's really not hard to follow. Now you've backtracked on "stealing rounds" being relevant to the topic, with some total nonsense above.

No fan club invite needed, I'm just pointing out these little disingenuous nuggets I've come to expect in your posts.
              I didn't backtrack.

What I wrote in that other topic was relevant to the point I was making.

You disagreed, but that doesn't make it not so.

You're simply desperate enough to quote an unrelated post from another topic because YOU ARE WEAK.

If you had something relevant to say, I would have responded. But now you're following me with a notepad like I'm so sorry's avatar.

You don't get more sad than a guy who nominates himself as a hall monitor on the internet.

Comment

I didn't backtrack.

What I wrote in that other topic was relevant to the point I was making.

You disagreed, but that doesn't make it not so.

You're simply desperate enough to quote an unrelated post from another topic because YOU ARE WEAK.

If you had something relevant to say, I would have responded. But now you're following me with a notepad like I'm so sorry's avatar.

You don't get more sad than a guy who nominates himself as a hall monitor on the internet.
                what other topic dude, it's straight from this thread

Comment

I cant agree to that. One big thing is that it would slight Marquez. Both said it wouldnt go 12 and they fought like it wasnt supposed to go 12. Pac still gets an A in my book. His arch rival is an A+.

Comment

Pac will be looked on really favorably in boxing history. Up there with the best 20 or so to ever do this thing. This thread is ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
                      Pac will be looked on really favorably in boxing history. Up there with the best 20 or so to ever do this thing. This thread is ******ed.
                      The TS is a known Floyd dung eater.

Comment

Working...
                      X