No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Got Careless, I Never Expected That Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
    some where drunk in England dressed as an Elf in a little wee green elf suit Ricky Hatton is smiling and snorting to celebrate Marquez’s stunning KO. Vindication.
    hahaha. I imagined that scene and laughed alot.

Comment

It's like Manny wasn't thinking - what possessed him to lunge into perfect angle for the right hand with no defence while trying to jab JMM's arm?

Things like that make me start to believe Mayweather would have put him down a few times too and have a field day setting traps for Manny to walk into. I wonder if this KO will change Pacquiao's fighting style a bit, honestly speaking though if Manny has to do too much thinking in the ring and not fight his natural fight I don't see much success for him.

Comment

This is boxing that happens, but credit to Marquez and for MP he should retire ...

Comment

What a fight last night I had it 47 to 46 for Pac. Then Marquez landed that perfect right cross and it was nite nite time.

Comment

Manny had the wrong game plan here. Sure he looked really good and quick but he was leaving himself wide open in the process. He was being to agressive in the fight and that led to him getting KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
              Manny had the wrong game plan here. Sure he looked really good and quick but he was leaving himself wide open in the process. He was being to agressive in the fight and that led to him getting KO'd.
              Yup, Marquez is one of the best counter guys and never says died even when you have him hurt, Pacquiao thought he could go for the kill, and got put to sleep!

Comment

Why did they have to throw in the 26 million for? We all know Floyd makes more than that and it is as if they're trying to poke fun at Pac for getting KO'ed and making less than Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
                  It's like Manny wasn't thinking - what possessed him to lunge into perfect angle for the right hand with no defence while trying to jab JMM's arm?

Things like that make me start to believe Mayweather would have put him down a few times too and have a field day setting traps for Manny to walk into. I wonder if this KO will change Pacquiao's fighting style a bit, honestly speaking though if Manny has to do too much thinking in the ring and not fight his natural fight I don't see much success for him.
                  Well, I dunno..... but what possessed him to do this ?

Comment

Working...
                  X