Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Got Careless, I Never Expected That Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should had known better that Marquez keeps cool under pressure and is a hard guy to KO

Comment

it was pacq dominating marq the rest of the fight if not for that ****ing foot-stamping trick again by marq that set up that punch.. from rnd4 it was a reminscent of pacq cotto and pacq got over confident when he saw marq bloodied and breating heavily.. he just got careless but he was not dominated in the fight

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        They should had known better that Marquez keeps cool under pressure and is a hard guy to KO
        I think their intent had been to be hyper-aggressive from the start, and they didn't adjust their plans when they got first hand experience of Marquez' new found power.

Funnily enough, Marquez wasn't countering with anything like the precision and speed he was last year. Had Pacquiao been more cautious, it's possible that the big shot JMM needed might not have arrived in time.

Comment

Originally posted by boksingero View Post
          it was pacq dominating marq the rest of the fight if not for that ****ing foot-stamping trick again by marq that set up that punch.. from rnd4 it was a reminscent of pacq cotto and pacq got over confident when he saw marq bloodied and breating heavily.. he just got careless but he was not dominated in the fight
          No buddy. Pac was eating very had counters and was stunned since the fourth. Watch his leg movement, once or twice he stumbled around. Juan's body blows were taking a serious toll as well. He almost turned it around by busting Juan up in the fifth but he was on the verge of destruction already. Juan was not fighting as usual, you could see it, he was throwing shots with murderous intensity in there.

Comment

If anything Pac was the one foot stomping.

Right before he got KTFO.

Comment

Hahaha talk about sore losers. Pac was dropped twice. The second one out cold. cold,cold,cold. Keep cryin like a girl, we have a name for you in Spanish..maricon.

Comment

Elf Hatton is smiling drink but smiling

some where drunk in England dressed as an Elf in a little wee green elf suit Ricky Hatton is smiling and snorting to celebrate Marquez’s stunning KO. Vindication.

Comment

question?

Question: How many mexicans does it take to knock out Paq?
                  Answer: Just Juan

Comment

So pacquiao is saying that he wasnt expecting that punch and got knocked out by a punch he didnt see coming.well i got news for him that is how you get knocked the fcuk out in this sport.its like me saying that while crossing the street i got hit by a car that i didnt see coming.had i seen the car or expecting it i would have never gotten hit in the first place.what an idiot pacquiao is....

Comment

Working...
                    X