No announcement yet.

Vasquez would make Broner look like a scrub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vasquez would make Broner look like a scrub

Vasquez is WAAAAAAAAY too big and too skilled for Broner. Too bad it will never happen because of the GBP/TR cold war.

i hate broner

but i don't see any LW's beating him

Comment

I dlslike Broner but he deserves better than to be put with Vasquez stinking it up.

Comment

it's very possible, Titere is very skilled...

Comment

I don't care for Vasquez, watching him ''fight'' is just like watching a drawn out game of tig/tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
            I dlslike Broner but he deserves better than to be put with Vasquez stinking it up.
            I am not sure Vasquez doesn't shut him out

Comment

Titere puts me to sleep. He'll probably beat broner though.

Comment

no, no he wouldn't. broner would toy with this cat, lets be real here.

Comment

I like Vazquez but that is a bit of a stretch to say the least..... I think its a winnable fight for him though

Comment

Congrats to Vazquez for being in the most boring fight of this legendary night. Broner would probably make the fight exciting by bringing the fight to Vazquez before knocking him out.

I scored the fight 120-108 for Vazquez. I don't know how you win that widely, but yet he showed so many flaws I don't even know where to start. Gesta was just there to look cool apparently, Mr Too cool for School, just being a tough guy. A strategy like the one Mares did on Moreno was what Gesta had to do. Not just stand there like you got cement on your feet, smiling, taunting.

Comment

Working...
                    X