Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez is the New P4P King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my view, P4P rankings are based on a combination of achievements and ability. Knocking Pacquiao out was a great achievement for Marquez but it still doesn't make him a greater fighter P4P than Floyd, the man who dominated him. Also in many people's eyes he already beat Pacquiao last time around.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      No, Mayweather is still still number one, he's sat on the throne for years and nobody has unseated him. The only knock against him is inactivity.
      How can you unseat a guy who doesn't want to fight and carefully picks his opponents when he does?

Inactivity coupled with average/subpar performances SHOULD knock you down.

Big KO victories over great fighters SHOULD bring you up.

p4p lists are all pretty much subjective though.

Comment

Since the ring had the number 1 spot vacant . Marquez should get it because how spectacular he won. Marquez number 1 for now. This has nothing to do with how big of a Marquez fan I am either lol

Comment

Marquez is the king!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            This is by far the dumbest post i've ever read on here. So me being able to appreciate fighters victories who aren't Mexican means i'm pro black and I don't like Mexicans? Kill yourself.
            Yeah bro..don't put attention to this dude..i been reading his posts and he seems like unbalanced...

Comment

Working...
            X