No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Manny Pacquiao Says He Wants To Keep Fighting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Fuck Arum and Fuck Roach ya'll obviously dont give a damn about Manny,dude was face down Roy Jones style and all ya'll are thinking about is him fighting again??Jesus Christ can you let this man recover and make sure he is ok? I m suppose to be a damn flomo and i seem to be more concerned for him these his promoter and his trainer do...Manny is their meal ticket and now they are in shock,damn leaches....Let him get himself together and make sure this man is ok,he has a family to consider and a life after boxing to focus on and all ya'll care about is getting him back in the ring???fuck off
    Well said. Arum is a scumbag of the worst kind. This should prove to Pacfans that Arum cares very little about Pac or even JMM. Mother****er is already planning a 5th fight when both fighters suffered concussions and are in the hospital! Unbelieveable. This isnt the Rocky movie. I hope there is a huge backlash against that a hole. Congrats to Marquez for a spectacular win and to Manny for his courage and humility in defeat!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Fuck Arum and Fuck Roach ya'll obviously dont give a damn about Manny,dude was face down Roy Jones style and all ya'll are thinking about is him fighting again??Jesus Christ can you let this man recover and make sure he is ok? I m suppose to be a damn flomo and i seem to be more concerned for him these his promoter and his trainer do...Manny is their meal ticket and now they are in shock,damn leaches....Let him get himself together and make sure this man is ok,he has a family to consider and a life after boxing to focus on and all ya'll care about is getting him back in the ring???fuck off
      this video of the KO shows well the faul of JMM,watch their feet;MANNY WAS TOTALLY OUT OF BALANCE BECAUSE A GAMBADE;anyway after the third fight is mANNY's fault to jump in tiptoe trying to hit!

Comment

i thought despite the knockdowns manny looked great. more active and more determined. it was just simply the perfect counter punch with precise timing.

i think a fifth fight would be great. losses happen. this is nothing new. if cotto can recover from beatings i dont see why manny cant.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
          i thought despite the knockdowns manny looked great. more active and more determined. it was just simply the perfect counter punch with precise timing.

i think a fifth fight would be great. losses happen. this is nothing new. if cotto can recover from beatings i dont see why manny cant.
          Yes a great punch topped off with a little extra power from a known source named Angel Heredia.

Surprisingly Marquez hits Pac with a 3 punch combo in their 2nd fight and Pac doesnt go down but all of a sudden Marquez is dropping Pacman.. Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
            That's not fair. If Pacquiao got a knock out, Marquez would never get a rematch. It would have just been over. There's no need for a 5th fight. This fight was meant to end everything. This closure was good for both Marquez and Pacquiao.
            Who knows? Money talks.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post

Manny has another full time job. He has to focus on other things in life. He has given so much to the sport. There's really no need for him to fight anymore.

It was a perfect ending for the greatest rivalry in boxing. A 5th fight is not necessary and would just ruin it if it does not live up to the hype. Both should retire IMO.

Comment

PAC was getting beat Marquez hurt him hard with both knockdowns the knock down manny gave was a tangle of feet he wasn't hurt if they fight again Marquez knocks him out again PAC v.s rios next it seems

Comment

Pacquaio can keep fighting.

I believe he still got a good chin, he was just knocked out but his chin is no where NEAR Roy level.
                  Roy should have retired after Johnson because his chin was certified GLASS, Pac can still take punishment.

He should fight Rios than if he can't even beat Rios .. retire asap

Comment

Marquez/Bradley And Manny/Rios winner's fight.

Comment

Manny should move on and not fight JMM anymore. He got outboxed in the first 3 fights and ko'd in the fourth. He cant beat him. A rematch with bradley seems appealing.
                      Last edited by Lords; 12-09-2012, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X