No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Manny Pacquiao Says He Wants To Keep Fighting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    At least he wants to fight men unlike someone who has to hit women and go to jail for it to escape the realities of life. SMH!!
    Man damn all that just glad Manny is ok

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Fuck Arum and Fuck Roach ya'll obviously dont give a damn about Manny,dude was face down Roy Jones style and all ya'll are thinking about is him fighting again??Jesus Christ can you let this man recover and make sure he is ok? I m suppose to be a damn flomo and i seem to be more concerned for him these his promoter and his trainer do...Manny is their meal ticket and now they are in shock,damn leaches....Let him get himself together and make sure this man is ok,he has a family to consider and a life after boxing to focus on and all ya'll care about is getting him back in the ring???fuck off
      I agree, Manny looked like Roy Jones Jr, I wanted to celebrate Marquezs win, but Manny looked freaking dead!!!

Arum only cares about green, he can give less of a F.U.C.K about Pacs health.

Comment

Manny was actually lucky that he didn't fall backward and hit the back of his head on the canvas.

Comment

Anyone got a gif or picture of Arum's face when he was in the ring while Manny was still laying there???

Comment

You guys are stupid enough, to let Bob sell you the same **** five times?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Fuck Arum and Fuck Roach ya'll obviously dont give a damn about Manny,dude was face down Roy Jones style and all ya'll are thinking about is him fighting again??Jesus Christ can you let this man recover and make sure he is ok? I m suppose to be a damn flomo and i seem to be more concerned for him these his promoter and his trainer do...Manny is their meal ticket and now they are in shock,damn leaches....Let him get himself together and make sure this man is ok,he has a family to consider and a life after boxing to focus on and all ya'll care about is getting him back in the ring???fuck off
              Look at you all sweet and nice.

Comment

I think Pac's wife will never allow him to fight again.

Comment

As a Big pac fan I believe he should retire. He has so much going on for him outside boxing. Retire with good health and enjoy life manny!!

Comment

Pac was koed twice before but these didn't stop him to move forward and that is why he came this far. Pac should fight a tune up first like against Rios or Bradley then rematch Marquez one more time. Win or lose then retire.
                    Last edited by whirlwind; 12-09-2012, 03:19 AM.

Comment

The Mexicutioner Has Been Executed

Comment

Working...
                      X