Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach & Arum leave Pac alone make your money elsewhere fools

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
      freddie c ockroach, do us all a favor and kill yourself.

you wanna wait til Marquez turns 50 ? youre 0 for 4 against Marquez
      no i dont think pac will wanna do a 5th fight in 11 years when marquez is 50..you fuccktard.
      and to say marquez won the first three fights is even more ridiculous than saying manny won the first three. they were very close fights and it is great that finally there was a clear winner. though i would be very interested to see another one between them cause that was one hell of a fight but it would have to be relatively soon, not a year and half or two down the road.

and congrats to marquez, one hell of a punch, boxing needs many more big fights like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Pac looked as good and fluid as he'd been since Clottey. He was in control and busting Marquez up. He just got caught with something he didn't see coming.

I wouldn't mind if Pac retired.

Anyone notice Arum's face in the ring???? PRICELESS
        Arums hands were shaking like jelly, too funny

Comment

Marquez should ask for +20M or no 5th fight. Lot of people knows Marquez won at least one of those controversial fights between them.

Comment

"I talked to him before he went to the hospital.", Froach (The Mafia Sargent) said.

"Please return! It was only a mistake! We will fix it! Don't leave me without money!", he later added.

Comment

Haha! Freddie afraid, now that Manny might consider retirement. Jinkee and Pac's mom will likely talk him into, I think. Where would ****roach be when he's gone. Back to being an known trainer that no one really pays attention to.

Comment

Good fight last night pacquiao should keep fighting sure hey man he got caught it can happen to anybody everybody knows that fought well up to that point it was just unfortunate id ont think marquez will want a fifth fight but we'll see.

Comment

That KO was brutal. Hang em up Manny.

Comment

i know i was laughing yesterday but im glad manny ok and he had a great career.

i think he fought a good fight but he was exerting to much energy early on,if you notice marquez fought very solid didn't do to much moving or going backwards. which is why he was the stronger man going into the later rounds.

in fights of old he would've thrown that right going backwards but finally he started stepping into those punches and throwin it as hard as he could.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                      i know i was laughing yesterday but im glad manny ok and he had a great career.

i think he fought a good fight but he was exerting to much energy early on,if you notice marquez fought very solid didn't do to much moving or going backwards. which is why he was the stronger man going into the later rounds.

in fights of old he would've thrown that right going backwards but finally he started stepping into those punches and throwin it as hard as he could.
                      Exactly. I didn't think Manny was going to stop Marquez for one second during the fight, even when Juan was all stiff-legged. His recuperative powers are great, and he was doing a number to Pacquiao's ribcage, softening him up. Plus he looked very determined, even when hurt. Marquez landed a variety of rights during exchanges--the finale was so clearly set up. Pacquiao does that move so much (no technique whatsoever) except this time, Marquez stood his ground, and walked him into the right beautifully.

Comment

Working...
                      X