Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: This is Not The End of Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman was busting Juan up but this is pride talking as I said before the fight mannys genes are not good for longevity ,look at his brother bobby he was shot shopworn at an extremley early age,this is just pride talking for Roach its over for manny Juan Hattonized Manny,its over he should retire for his own good and the good of his people.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Pac looked as good and fluid as he'd been since Clottey. He was in control and busting Marquez up. He just got caught with something he didn't see coming.

I wouldn't mind if Pac retired.

Anyone notice Arum's face in the ring???? PRICELESS
      He needs at least a long break. He's been at a relentless pace for a long time now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudley View Post
        Yeah I think he should too... but with a different trainer.

Roach is done.

Leaping in with his hands down on top of throwing a shyte jab. Roach failed to correct the basic fundamentals, and got owned... I think he needs to seriously consider what and how he's teaching his fighters.
        You do realize that it isn't a shyte job.. You would only call it shyte job if you didn't know he got tripped.

Comment

• Roach has had a real bad year training his fighters this year.

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao should retire or maybe fight 1 last fight against Bradley and call it a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              He needs at least a long break. He's been at a relentless pace for a long time now.
              Nah, he just had a good long rest.....

..... lets go, lets go, I gotta see that **** again

Comment

Working...
              X