No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: This is Not The End of Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    i don't give a fuk about midgets or light weights. I only watch HW'S....
    So why are you posting on this thread then?

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      Anyone who has Twitter should read Victor Contes Tweets... This fight had NO EXTENSIVE DRUG TESTING PERIOD. Marquez bigger stronger with Angel..
      did your boy want yesting? no? then shut the fuk up...

Comment

The Mexicutioner Has Been Executed

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          Should have followed Ariza's regime..

That.. and I blame Romney! lol
          lol I think the reason Manny didn't follow Ariza's plan is he felt it was the source of his cramping issues, well, he still had cramping issues tonight and it just reaffirms what I think Manny himself is thinking as I type this, he's done.

and someone please let Romney know that he can stop campaigning now, the election was a month ago!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            So why are you posting on this thread then?
            To tell you that even a Lennox Lewis HW Fanatic like me can tell the god damn difference ... you must be blind if you think this Marquez has not been super charged.

Lewis was super charged over a period of fights .. slowly but surely he got stronger and bigger and he was a young man doing this.

Marquez at 39 just jumped into something insane over a period of 10 monthes-12 monthes and he did this at 39.

This is like if Hopkins suddenly went to CW in 4 monthes and destroyed Hernandez via KO.

Benefit of doubt should be given, but wake the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              Anyone who has Twitter should read Victor Contes Tweets... This fight had NO EXTENSIVE DRUG TESTING PERIOD. Marquez bigger stronger with Angel..
              Fuuuuuuukkkkkkk yooooouuuu sore loser eat crow you pos and give jmm his props you scum of the earth

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                To tell you that even a Lennox Lewis HW Fanatic like me can tell the god damn difference ... you must be blind if you think this Marquez has not been super charged.

Lewis was super charged over a period of fights .. slowly but surely he got stronger and bigger and he was a young man doing this.

Marquez at 39 just jumped into something insane over a period of 10 monthes-12 monthes and he did this at 39.

This is like if Hopkins suddenly went to CW in 4 monthes and destroyed Hernandez via KO.

Benefit of doubt should be given, but wake the hell up.
                Eat crow you pos

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  These ppl don't know what they were watching manny was losing the fight not winning that's why I watch Espn Dan Rafael he had Marquez winning 3 rounds to 2 going into the 6 which is. The right score Marquez would have gotten robbed again good thing he put PAC on his face
                  marquez 10-9
                  paquiao 9 -10
                  marquez 10-8
                  marquez 10-9
                  pacquiao 8-10

47-46 Marquez going into the 6th. That is my card that I made during the fight.

Comment

If that was me and I had a family like he does and the fortune I would hang em up. But thats me. I wont judge the man if he chose to fight. Thats his choice and his decisions. God Bless him

Comment

Angel Herdeia = Balco
                      Marquez growing size and power all of a sudden = PED's get a clue people.
                      Marquez is a cheat..

Comment

Working...
                      X