Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: This is Not The End of Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao has been asking for trouble for 3 fights untill the perfect right hand counter took him out,the way he jumps in at his opponents with his punches.

Congrats to JMM

Comment

This is boxing! Manny wanted to be exciting, and he paid the price! He was fighting a PERFECT fight, and just got unlucky! He was beating the crap out of Juan, and just got bad luck! The only way Pac can beat a guy with that type of power, is becoming a SUPER, BORING, ONE PUNCH AT A TIME fighter! Either you wanna win, or u wanna be exciting! Being exciting, is playing on the edge!

Comment

On this day not 1 fuck was given by Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          in other words 41 year old Marquez is still too dangerous lets try 42
          Or in other words, its usually not a good idea to jump into a return fight with a ATG rival following a brutal KO loss. You seriously think they are waiting for Marquez to get older by having a tuneup?

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            It was nothing like those.
            That's like comparing all brutal KOs ever.

However, there is one comparison with the Khan/Garcia fight.

Both Khan/Pac were both winning because of their recklessness and aggression......and both got knocked out brutally for it too. The risks were paying off, but were heightening the chance of a KO.

The quandary for Pac is that to beat JMM, he sorta has to be reckless and aggressive.

Comment

Anyone who has Twitter should read Victor Contes Tweets... This fight had NO EXTENSIVE DRUG TESTING PERIOD. Marquez bigger stronger with Angel..

Comment

The Mexicutioner Has Been Executed

Comment

i don't give a fuk about midgets or light weights. I only watch HW'S and dislike Pacquaio Floyd and Marquez equally

That being said, there is no way in hell Marquez is clean. Pacquaio was not clean either, but Marquez took that PED to over drive.

This guy as of right now can go fight Floyd and it will be a totally different fight than the one he fought years ago. This guy is literally twice as powerful and strong as he was..

I guarantee this right now, give it 3-4 weeks and watch all sorts of Ped Issues surface.

Comment

Freddie has had a bad year just trying to hold on to his prize possession but he needs to face the facts, Manny is done. finished. He had a great career but there was clear evidence that Manny is done. He was cramping by round 3 and then was knocked down and completely out, when is the last time Manny was knocked down flat on his back let alone knocked out cold? He's been in there with 167 pound Margarito, 160 pound clottey, I've seen Manny hit with way more flush shots then what put him away tonight, same punches, different reaction, finished imo. Manny will just end up getting in there with Rios or Marquez and get KO'ed cold again and ruin whats left of his legacy end up like Morales. he's not the same, Marquez is still a 39 old man btw, Manny just retire..

Comment

Should have followed Ariza's regime..

That.. and I blame Romney! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X