Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Knocks Pacquiao Out and Celebrates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
    puga.....

I guess we no longer have to listen to that silly pac-dribble about Manny easily beating Mayweather, Moore, and Duran, huh ?

A Mayweather fight would not even be competitive, no version of Pacquiao could live with Mayweather, Top Rank have been riding on his coat-tails, just like knowledgeable posters have been saying. And now Chris John has decided to do the same to Marquez

The Duran rubbish? Roberto Duran is possibly the greatest lightweight of all time..... not only has Pac never beaten a top lightweight, he just got stretched by an old blown-up lightweight who has already started to decline.

Now we may have some sanity on these boards, cuz the rubbish over the last few years has been pretty hard to listen to from the perspective of a genuine boxing fan.
    Wow, and not even so much as a hint of a reply.

The pac-stain's are shattered.

Comment

wow how classy marquez ! celebrating while your opponent is still on the canvas and probley hurt or worst ! but i didnt exspect anything less from someone who hired memo ! running around celebrating in the ring fist pumping , while riding on the shoulders of another man is real classy ! show some humility ! when manny beat you the other 2 times you didnt see him behaving in such a way ! instead he was very humble !

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
        wow how classy marquez ! celebrating while your opponent is still on the canvas and probley hurt or worst ! but i didnt exspect anything less from someone who hired memo ! running around celebrating in the ring fist pumping , while riding on the shoulders of another man is real classy ! show some humility ! when manny beat you the other 2 times you didnt see him behaving in such a way ! instead he was very humble !
        Why are you crying like a b1tch ?

The Cotto fans, the Ortiz fans, and the Mosley fans are not crying.

So why are you crying ?

Oh, thats right.....

..... you are crying because Pacquiao will not submit to additional drug testing, therefore his opponents are not required to either.

Go cry to Plankiao, not to us.

Comment

Treason1.....

You used to say that accusing somebody without proof was a disgraceful thing to do..... but now you are doing the exact same thing to Marquez.

Pretty lame man.

That doesn't sound very unbiased to me.

Grow up, and take it like man, like Pacquiao did.

Comment

Working...
          X