Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan For The Ages: Marquez Gets His Knockout Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another piece of crap journalism on Boxingscene. Marquez was knocked down by Katsidis, so this wasn't his first KD since 2008.

The consistent factual errors on this site are a joke. E.g. Crolla article yesterday saying he lost to Gary Buckland in Prizefighter. He lost to Gary Sykes...

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      Marquez works with Angel Balco Hernandez known for helping Athletes mask PED detection. Open your eyes people.. Marquez BIGGER and all of a sudden stronger..

wah wah wah

Comment

Originally posted by Basco
        Quote:

Originally Posted by trainhard_187

Marquez works with Angel Balco Hernandez known for helping Athletes mask PED detection. Open your eyes people.. Marquez BIGGER and all of a sudden stronger..

Just like when Pacquiao came up through the ranks knocking every top contender while lokking more muscular, faster and stronger while working with another suspect!

Could you please tell me whats the difference?
        Pac is slower and less toned than at 130...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Thank you Marquez for my early Christmas present.....Viva Mexico!

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha@ the excuses.

There is no bigger PED suspect than Manny Pacquiao.

Oh .. its Youtube time. I can't wait to see the clips where pacterds are crying and sobbing.

*Prince singing"

"This is what it sounds like ... when scrubs cry."

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
              It had to end this way!! What a great ending to the greatest rivalry in boxing history! I'm sad that Pac lost but I'm happy to have this closure in the rivalry. I'm happpy I got to witness all 4 fights!!!

Cong**** to marquez and to my comrade Pacquiao! Thanks for all the memories!!!
              Mad props to Pac, an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                I agree about the PEDS. It was a great fight though. Manny tripped over JMM left foot and got get flush down the pipe. If anyone's thinks a 39 year old man can gain all that muscle mass in 3 months, then you're a fool. I played pro football for 9yrs and there's no way any of my teammates and myself gain muscle mass like that in four months of offseason condition. And we were in our 20's and very early 30's. it just can't happen natural!!! But great fight though.

Comment

cong**** to marquez for finally getting the win he was looking for

Comment

a lot of questions. is Marquez fighter of the year. was that fight of the year. rios-alvarado had a lot more sustained action, but this fight had more momoentum swings and drama. its obviously ko of the year.
                    although a 5th fight could be xciting again, in a way, this would be a great time to move on from this rivalry. how bout Marquez v rios and Pac v alvarado? not may options cuz so many of the good fighters between 135-147 - Garcia, Mattyse, Khan, Guerrero, broner are all GBP fighters and we know how that works

Comment

After the last 3 decision's between them(Which I thought it should have gone in Marquéz favor) finally Marquéz takes it in to his own hands & does justice by getting a CLEAR CUT, NO DOUBT victory with a spectacular KO!! Congratz to Marquéz!! I always ask ¿why they keep saying Paquiao is an 8 division world champion?when he's actually only has won recognized world titles in 6 divisions(which is great! A lot of good fighters don't even get 1) Let Me explain, his 1st world title was at flyweight(112lbs) against Gabriel Mira(which he lost on his first defence against Singsurat by TKO 3) Then he won the IBF super bantam title(122lbs) against Ledwaba, after that he won the WBC super featherweight title(126lbs) in his 2nd fight against Marquéz.. Then he won the WBC lightweight title(130lbs) against David Díaz & after that he won the WBO welterweight title(147lbs)against Miguel Cotto(at a catch weight) & after that he won the WBC jr middleweight title(154lds which was vacant & at a catch weight) against Margarito... Against Ricky Hatton it was for the IBO jr welterweight(140lbs) world title & that title not many recognize that as a legitimate world unless someone like Hatton, Klitschko or Pacquiao has it, but if someone like Afonzo Gomes or Jessie Feliciano had it, it would be considered insignificant & it should be the same for EVERYONE!! & even counting that bogus IBO title it still equals to 7, so ¿Where's the 8th? Cause before & in between those title fights he won OPBF & WBC "International" titles which aren't officially world titles..Someone messed up on the count & it hasn't been corrected..
                      Last edited by Tomasio; 12-09-2012, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X