No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
    Damn. Brutal knockout. Great to see Manny recover but boy he really got KTFO'd
    2yo thread

bump it this morning at post #871 page 88 i think

successful troll is successful

Comment

• hahhhhaha best thread of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        2yo thread
        bump it this morning at post #871 page 88 i think

successful troll is successful
        yeah at first i thought marquez knocked manny out again LOL!!!

Comment

• Greatest thread in NSB history

Comment

• When manny fans post 5 year old videos and bump 2 yr old threads to hate on Floyd or JMM they are boxing fans. If any other fans do that to crack on Manny its a negative.

Manny fans have to be the most sensitive group of people ever. they really think manny is above being ridiculed on the internet.

the real question is why do you guys take criticism of manny so personally and let it get you so worked up?

Comment

• I agree with Marquez. The convict should stop using Marquez' k.o. to mock Master Manny. If Manny is easy to best, THEN STEP IN THE ****ING RING. ****ing coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                When manny fans post 5 year old videos and bump 2 yr old threads to hate on Floyd or JMM they are boxing fans. If any other fans do that to crack on Manny its a negative.

Manny fans have to be the most sensitive group of people ever. they really think manny is above being ridiculed on the internet.

the real question is why do you guys take criticism of manny so personally and let it get you so worked up?
                i was wrong, it hasnt even been a week yet LOL!!

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                welcome to NSB.. now its manny's turn. so we all must wait for a floyd fan to go dig up and see if he can find anything negative on manny and the cycle repeats..

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I'm asking you now... What WW beats Bradley?
                  Lol at acting like time unbeatable. He's the third best ww but the only good we he's fought and beat is Juan. Ruslan and Chavez aren't that good

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Man wtf is wrong with posters on this forum?? do ya'll just suck 2 fighters d1cks all day everyday and argue over which on cums in your mouth the most?
                    Pretty much. Half of thr board gets wet about arguing over Floyd-Manny every single ****ing day of their life!

They wake up, roll out of bed, hit McDonald's, then syaight to the desktop to argue about Manny-Floyd.

No job. Nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Funny isn't it? "Bradley a bum doe"

I wonder why. We both know the answer to that. Pacquiao beat a prime top 3 WW.

May rematched Maidana

Marcos Maidana. Let that sink in their brains, if any.
                      He beat him in clearly 2012. The rematch was a waste of time. Oh and maidana> algieri

Comment

Working...
                      X