Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best boxer ever that was born outside of North America?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid Chocolate 135-2

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Central America is really just part of North America.

Roberto Duran hands down, than Manny Pacquiao is a distant 2nd. I'd put Duran near the Top 10 all-time, maybe not in it but right there with Leonard in my opinion. I have Pacquiao around the Top 30, around with Mayweather, ahead of Hopkins and Jones.
      Duran is from North America though. Doesn't count.

I'll say Kostya Tszyu. Tszyu just never had the foil to prove it. The guy was actually a defensive wiz who learned that he had dynamite in both fists early on and abandoned his defensive style.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        its in the continent of north america
        I missed that in geography 101, but hell i am a lawyer and the only geography i care about is the location of my office, which courtroom is next and the scene of the alleged crime

Comment

Kid Gavilan and Jose Napoles!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
            Duran is from North America though. Doesn't count.

I'll say Kostya Tszyu. Tszyu just never had the foil to prove it. The guy was actually a defensive wiz who learned that he had dynamite in both fists early on and abandoned his defensive style.

see, i thought north america was the states and canada. i'd feel like a fool if i cared.

they're lines in the sand, really.

bob fitzsimmons had an odd career. some historians rate him in the top 10 of all time. i certainly don't. he was a champion at 160 and HW, though. and then went back to 175 to win the title there, if memory serves right. i'd look him up, but i am blasting on left over chinese food

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban
              Kid Chocolate 135-2
              And this. Damn forgot about him and I was just talking about him couple of days ago.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                Kid Chocolate 135-2
                Cuba is North America too

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  see, i thought north america was the states and canada. i'd feel like a fool if i cared.

they're lines in the sand, really.

bob fitzsimmons had an odd career. some historians rate him in the top 10 of all time. i certainly don't. he was a champion at 160 and HW, though. and then went back to 175 to win the title there, if memory serves right. i'd look him up, but i am blasting on left over chinese food
                  Hehehe ... 23 countries in North America, my man.

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
                    I missed that in geography 101, but hell i am a lawyer and the only geography i care about is the location of my office, which courtroom is next and the scene of the alleged crime
                    i only care about what currency i need to use when im abroad, and what the time difference is. What continent a piece of land is on is pretty irrelevent tbf.

At least North and S.America is evenly split. Europe and Asia have countries that are in both ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                      Hehehe ... 23 countries in North America, my man.

that is more than i expected

Comment

Working...
                      X