Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Manny Pacquiao 147, Juan Manuel Marquez 143

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nacho was looking like me. When they did the closeup shot, that scale looked like it was closer to 150. He immediatly turns to the guy next to him and whispers to him. You could tell its about the weight. Then he goes back up to check the scale and still looks perplexed when the camera cuts away. I dont think he feels that Pac was at the listed weight

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      marquez's physique doesn't look optimal for boxing. he looks more like a bodybuilder.
      True! Hey bro u ain't really 12 right? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Nacho was looking like me. When they did the closeup shot, that scale looked like it was closer to 150. He immediatly turns to the guy next to him and whispers to him. You could tell its about the weight. Then he goes back up to check the scale and still looks perplexed when the camera cuts away. I dont think he feels that Pac was at the listed weight
        i swear i saw that too. maybe its just the angle of the camera but man i thought i was the only one.

Comment

Not so sure pacman is all nervous cause of jmm being hella ripped. I thought Bradley came in just as ripped if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
            Maybe the Mayweather fight since he was younger and "closer to his prime" right? lol
            Man, I f-cking hope Marquez wins and calls out Mayweather; and Mayweather accepts. Let Marquez come in this same great shape he's in, and watch all of you fools talking crap get left with your mouth open after Mayweather handles this new and improved JMM with ease. You just don't understand Mayweather is superior because of style. No shape or form that Marquez comes in will help him against a bigger, stronger, faster, and more defensive, mirror image of himself.

Other than that, I want Marquez to get another huge payday against Floyd and retire. Or after he loses to Floyd just get another win over some lesser fighter, like a 5th fight with Pacquiao and then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              i swear i saw that too. maybe its just the angle of the camera but man i thought i was the only one.
              Didn't see Nacho's reaction but the angle definitely made it hard to read the scales.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Man, I f-cking hope Marquez wins and calls out Mayweather; and Mayweather accepts. Let Marquez come in this same great shape he's in, and watch all of you fools talking crap get left with your mouth open after Mayweather handles this new and improved JMM with ease. You just don't understand Mayweather is superior because of style. No shape or form that Marquez comes in will help him against a bigger, stronger, faster, and more defensive, mirror image of himself.

Other than that, I want Marquez to get another huge payday against Floyd and retire. Or after he loses to Floyd just get another win over some lesser fighter, like a 5th fight with Pacquiao and then retire.
                flowmos always have to divert attention to their idol

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Floyd is still retired. Or on vacation.

Comment

I've said it before and i'll say it again, I don't care if i'm wrong on fight night; obviously i'd love to be wrong. But I think this new muscular JMM can actually end up giving the worst performance of all 4 fights. You guys are so hyped up about Marquez's physique but it wasn't his physique that led him to be so successful against Pacquiao in the past. It was his intelligence, decent handspeed, excellent counterpunching and combination punching as well as actually moving/boxing around the ring. If he's too big and muscular and wants to come in looking for the KO, he could be the one to end up suffering a few knock downs and clearly losing on the cards.

He better not get too excited and get KD'ed, these judges are looking for any little thing from Pacquiao to give him the round. One 10-8 round could end up killing Marquez regardless if he wins the other 11 rounds. That's how these judges get down.

Comment

And Pacturds still can't comprehend why Manny forced this fight at 147.

This fight is just another Manny/Arum BS fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X