Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    147?
    Not good for Pac IMO
    I agree. After seeing those weight results I'm starting to feel Marquez is going to score a k.o. on him in this fight.

Comment

Marquez looks like a steroid user...just saying

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        40 is the new 30.

marquez weighed less but looked much bigger and ripper than pac.

not a good sign that pac weighed in at 147.
        he has bigger biceps and a wider frame but not that much bigger

AND I dont why its not a good sign for a welterweight fighter to weigh in at the welterweight limit...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post

vs today, same pose:

Man he was a complete fat ass for the mayweather fight but is shredded today. They dont look very similar at all. His arms arent the same size at all.

Comment

If PAC knocks out Marquez then they will say he had a 4lb advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Marquez hitting the Baywatch auditions after this.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

AND I dont why its not a good sign for a welterweight fighter to weigh in at the welterweight limit...

Yeah we wont be able to tell until we get fight night weights. I mean if they both weigh 147 tomorrow that means JMM just cut 4 pounds for no reason and Pac didnt have to cut any pounds, which is a good thing. Pac doesnt look bad or anything. He could have just eaten since he can make the weight easy and be holding in a turd and JMM could have just exercised. I dont think these weights tell us anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

because that's not the norm for pac when he was beasting at welter. every time he comes in at exactly 147 it has been followed by a lackluster performance (for pac standards anyway).

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  vs today, same pose:

Man he was a complete fat ass for the mayweather fight but is shredded today. They dont look very similar at all. His arms arent the same size at all.

man pac looks ****ing worried in the background there lol....

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    Yeah we wont be able to tell until we get fight night weights. I mean if they both weigh 147 tomorrow that means JMM just cut 4 pounds for no reason and Pac didnt have to cut any pounds, which is a good thing. Pac doesnt look bad or anything. He could have just eaten since he can make the weight easy and be holding in a turd and JMM could have just exercised. I dont think these weights tell us anything yet.
                    Completely agree with you. Great analysis of the situation.

Comment

marquez's physique doesn't look optimal for boxing. he looks more like a bodybuilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X