Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see JMM stop PAC, but I don't think it will happen.
    JMM by split.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio View Post
      I would love to see JMM stop PAC, but I don't think it will happen.
      JMM by split.
      Is that Marquez in your avatar?

Comment

Basing on Pac's last fight, his conditioning/cardio is not the same anymore. By the 6th round, he was breathing hard. In previous fights, he never done that before. The way he fights, fighting bigger guys, and years of boxing has taken its toll.

JMM on the other hand, has age well.

Not gonna vote but i am picking JMM by decision. Hope i am wrong just like the Bradley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          Basing on Pac's last fight, his conditioning/cardio is not the same anymore. By the 6th round, he was breathing hard. In previous fights, he never done that before. The way he fights, fighting bigger guys, and years of boxing has taken its toll.

JMM on the other hand, has age well.

Not gonna vote but i am picking JMM by decision. Hope i am wrong just like the Bradley fight.
          i suppose bradley's body punching didn't have anything to do with that?

Comment

Am I the only one who has watched all the 24/7's so far? Aside from the second episode, I thought they were all great.

And I loved the TNT special last night with Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley, and Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              Am I the only one who has watched all the 24/7's so far? Aside from the second episode, I thought they were all great.

And I loved the TNT special last night with Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley, and Pacquiao.
              what did they do?

Comment

Can someone tell me what time this fight starts? Preferably PST time zone. EST works as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
                  what did they do?
                  They trained with Manny and Freddie Roach and got to see what a boxer has to go through during a vigorous training camp.

Comment

I have not gotten it right for the first 3 fights I have made same prediction maybe this is the time!!!

Late rounds KO/TKO for PAC!!!

I hope JMM wont prove me wrong again he he...

Comment

Marquez is ending Pacquiao's career

Comment

Working...
                      X