No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Not as much as Manny used to be. I thought they always wanted to come in light for speed? Why is he weighing in at 147 now? He was like that against Bradley... and I forgot Mosley weight. IMO.... not looking good already.
    Their going for power. Manny has speed regardless of what weight he's at. He still is the faster one even if marquez came in lighter. Marquez does looks shredded and in the best shape he's ever looked but I'm not gonna pay to much attention on that. PACs gonna bust this dude up and end it.

Comment

Nacho was looking like me. When they did the closeup shot, that scale looked like it was closer to 150. He immediatly turns to the guy next to him and whispers to him. You could tell its about the weight. Then he goes back up to check the scale and still looks perplexed when the camera cuts away. I dont think he feels that Pac was at the listed weight

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
        Marquez's shoulders looked HUGE compared to Manny's.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Not as much as Manny used to be. I thought they always wanted to come in light for speed? Why is he weighing in at 147 now? He was like that against Bradley... and I forgot Mosley weight. IMO.... not looking good already.
          He definitely doesn't look that shredded to me. You can read that as either he hasn't trained as hard or he didn't make any extra effort to cut for the weigh-in.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
            Hopefully Marquez didn't overtrain.
            I hope not but he looked strong. I think it will be a great fight like usual but I don't think he is going to slack off in the final round this time.

Comment

pacquiao has nothing much to gain but everything to lose. pacquiao knows his political aspirations, celebrity status, financial future as well as his p4p rankings are all on the line in this 4th encounter with marquez. he knows he cannot lose because if he does, then he also loses his whole life. pacquaio wont let that happen. this will be an even better transformation than the one we saw after pacquiao-morales 1. morales showed pacquiao how to climb to the top of the mountain, marquez will show pacquiao how to stay there

Comment

Rooting for Marquez but I got Pac winning by UD or late stoppage.

Comment

i think the fight will be a replay of last time, with marquez winning more convincingly. i won't be surprised if marquez knocks pacquiao down as well.

Comment

Marquez is giving up 4 pounds at scale this time

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfanjunior View Post
                      Why is a Pacquaio KO/TKO voted the most? Haven't you people watched the last three fights? Nothing to back a Pacquaio TKO/KO victory. I voted for a draw. Marquez has what it takes it win. Marquez needs to finish the final moments of every round convincingly, especially the last three rounds.
                      Pacquiao almost KOed Marquez in the first round of the first fight and most referees would have called it a KO. Marquez has been knocked down in the last few years by Mayweather and Katsidis and Pacquiao hits harder than they do. Both sides say they want a KO this time and I think the one with the better chin, harder punches and faster hands will have a good chance to get the KO. That would be Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X