No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    Cute list, but there is no debate. Marquez is the number one P4P fighter in the sport.

No one in the top 10, has beaten another fighter from the top 10 besides Marquez.
    Good post.

Not even surprised at the typical Floyd fanatics trying to take away Marquez's victory tonight.

Comment

• Check out Pac fans reactions at 2:15.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
        mean manny is BACK !!marquez is getting KNOCKED OUT ! manny is too fast and his head movement is too much for marquez to deal with! i bet marquez is regretting putting on so much mucle because ....... HOLD UP MANNY JUST HIT THE CANVAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG
        Classic post.

Comment

• Originally posted by mic573 View Post
          I think some of yall are getting a little out of hand thinking Marquez was setting the KO up the whole time.

You don't get your ass kicked the way he was just to wait for one punch. Pacquiao was in control of the fight from the opening bell. Marquez couldn't get off the way he did in the past 3 fights. Despite the KO at the end, it was probably the most one sided of the entire series.

Pacquiao was tagging Marquez easy and certainly easier than he ever has.
          Watch the fight again. There is NO question Marquez planned on scoring the KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
            mean manny is BACK !!marquez is getting KNOCKED OUT ! manny is too fast and his head movement is too much for marquez to deal with! i bet marquez is regretting putting on so much mucle because ....... HOLD UP MANNY JUST HIT THE CANVAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Check out Pac fans reactions at 2:15.

I recall some hilarious reactions to the Bradley robbery.

Comment

• I am reminded of the end of the Hagler/Hearns Legendary Night special:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB7oN4ORkHg&t=5m8s

When great fighters takes chances...put's it all on the line and go to war, they may get knocked out or lose the fight, but what they get in return is immortality.

Even the very greatest of “boxers" (Sugar Ray Robinson) knew this.

Mayweather......not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                  Cute list, but there is no debate. Marquez is the number one P4P fighter in the sport.

No one in the top 10, has beaten another fighter from the top 10 besides Marquez.
                  Mayweather beat Marquez lololol that makes no sense to say he should be ranked higher than Mayweather even with a FOTY and Fighter of the Year performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    Good post.

Not even surprised at the typical Floyd fanatics trying to take away Marquez's victory tonight.
                    lol no.............Money is still the greatest fighter in boxing.

He'd dispose of JMM even worse than he did the first time.

Sorry.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• pacquiao plans to continue with his career and is not thinking of retiring, this lose is a massive hit to his political aspirations, leaves a bad taste

kudos to marquez, he just upped the stakes and jumped to #1 p4p

Comment

Working...
                      X