Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse vs Lundy in Play For Alexander-Brook Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showtime out does HBO again. How about a Welterweight tourney. (Guerrero,Khan,Malinaggi,Alexander,Maidana,Brook,L opez,Ortiz and Berto)or just make fights with these guys. 147 is loaded
    Last edited by Big Lou; 12-07-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Damn... they trying to kill Lundy?

Comment

Lundy finally gets his shot at the big time. I hope he makes the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
          Lundy finally gets his shot at the big time. I hope he makes the most of it.
          Huh? He had his shot at the big time, getting the fight with Beltran. He lost.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            Huh? He had his shot at the big time, getting the fight with Beltran. He lost.
            That was supposed to be a precursor to Broner... he blew that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
              Showtime out does HBO again. How about a Welterweight tourney. (Guerrero,Khan,Malinaggi,Alexander,Maidana,Brook,L opez,Ortiz and Berto)or just make fights with these guys. 147 is loaded
              they're mostly Golden Boy fighters and Showtime president Steven Espinoza was a long time employee of Golden Boy.

Showtime will now put on whatever Golden Boy wants, they used to have that deal with HBO but now that Greenberg is gone HBO isn't buying all the crap that they used to.

Comment

Come on. Mathysse is a legit champion caliber fighter. How can a crappy fighter like Zab Judah keep getting championship fights, while a fighter who's from another planet than Zab has to fight mediocore fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                  Come on. Mathysse is a legit champion caliber fighter. How can a crappy fighter like Zab Judah keep getting championship fights, while a fighter who's from another planet than Zab has to fight mediocore fighters.
                  I'm not sure how it works... but he should get a shot at Danny.
                  Ajose was pushed back like 3 times and then they promised the winner of Lucas and Ajose Danny Garcia..... so if it's not next, it's not happening

Comment

Matthysse was promised the winner of Garcia vs Morales but we all know how things go down with the WBC. Judah is a bigger money fight and easier than Matthysse, so that's why we are seeing it.

Comment

If I was Lucas I would be pissed.......

Comment

Working...
                      X