Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Calls Mayweather Announcement a Ploy For Dates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really understand why any boxing forum would make a thread about what bob arum said,that man is a liar and a crook who only cares about himself and his promotion company..as we can see 99% of his fights are top rank fighters vs fellow top rank fighters..he has no interest in doing anything for the sport..making fights which the boxing fans would enjoy..and it's another mystery for me when I see pacquiao fans support him.

Just look at the bradley vs pacquiao fight..we all know that pac won the fight and the reason arum needed bradley to win is because he needs to keep his 0..after the fight he went over to bradley and hugged him his face was shining with happiness ..he knows he can still make some money with pac vs jmm and expect a 5th fight dear boxing fans because if this one is close again we know there is gonna be a 5th fight then after that bradley vs pac again and he's gonna rob pacquaio of his win again..then what's next for pacquiao??? Either retirement or arum is gonna try to make the mayweather fight for the first time..he will try to cash in on pacquiao for one last time..but we all know that after pacquiao he has bradley and he's gonna cherry pick for him as well just not to lose the 0..he will promote him and make him into something he's not..bob arum is bad for boxing.

Comment

Bobfather speaks

Comment

This is how Bob admits he is just a little too late confirming the dates himself. He's getting old haha

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          oldman don't promote Floyd or break bread with him...so wtf is his point?!?...never too old to hate...Bob is living proof!!!
          First comment pretty much nailed it. I bet he won't call their bluff and put a fight on those dates.

Comment

Floyd should call his bluff and announce his next fight on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by kali08 View Post
              It's obvious that Mayweather did it on purpose. Mayweather doesn't sell PPV's, his opponents do. lol He also gave away his plan to fight Robert Guerrero on May 4th and Canelo on September 14th. Which means the Pacquiao fight will never happen. It's official, Mayweather is afraid of Pacquiao! I think Arum should make Pacquiao vs Rios on May 4th so that HBO goes with the Pacquiao fight which is obviously the more exciting fight of the two and that way Mayweather gets stuck on ESPN fighting Guerrero. lol I think its clear that Pacquiao is the P4P greatest of all time!!!
              Obviously u have no freaking clue in what ur talking bout. Pacduckiao has a date reserve on 4/20 so try again with ur whining. And no Mayweather's opponents don't sell his PPV's were u trolls from a damn cave.....

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
                The only reason the PPV buys are so big on those dates is because they fall on Mexican holidays. And thats the only reason anyone chooses those dates. Floyd Jr couldn't sell out his high school gym on Juneteenth.
                Damn that had to be one of the dumbest post I've ever read!

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  Floyd never intended to fight Canelo. That's the bottom line. If he did, he would have been promoting him months ago and fight him, instead of Guerrero, in May. GBP and Floyd saying he will fight him in Sept is just a ploy to lure fans into buying the Guerrero fight. What they're selling in May is Guerrero/May with Canelo in the undercard.

(Pacquiao/May will never happen, so no need to discuss that...)

How many PPV has Canelo headlined?? Now go smack yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by kali08 View Post
                    It's obvious that Mayweather did it on purpose. Mayweather doesn't sell PPV's, his opponents do. lol He also gave away his plan to fight Robert Guerrero on May 4th and Canelo on September 14th. Which means the Pacquiao fight will never happen. It's official, Mayweather is afraid of Pacquiao! I think Arum should make Pacquiao vs Rios on May 4th so that HBO goes with the Pacquiao fight which is obviously the more exciting fight of the two and that way Mayweather gets stuck on ESPN fighting Guerrero. lol I think its clear that Pacquiao is the P4P greatest of all time!!!
                    Who got knocked out by 2 nobodies, and drawed with Sanchez, just lost to Bradley, yeah that boy is a beast lol

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      I'm going to be pissed if Marquez vs. Bradley goes head to head against a GBP card with Mayweather on May 4th.
                      First sentence of last paragraph.

Comment

Working...
                      X