Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bero was not trying to fight like Floyd!!! He was trying to fight like Broner!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could star threads in fractions. Alas, I cannot. 1 it is

Comment

Isn't even worth it. "bero" ...

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
        yeah, something just as silly...

I like turtles
        Why waste your time commenting and even oming in here than? You just make yourself look dumb surfing around bashing people opinions for no apparent reason.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          I wish I could star threads in fractions. Alas, I cannot. 1 it is
          Why you pretending that your a Nate? Come to Winnipeg fool I'll show you a real Indian!

Comment

Either way, he fought very stupidly.

And lol @ "Bero".

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
              Why you pretending that your a Nate? Come to Winnipeg fool I'll show you a real Indian!
              Shut up. No pretending here idiot. When did Winnipeg become synonymous ith bad-assery? Lol

Comment

A teacher once called me Little Bear at school in HS for I forgot what reason and that's what some girl would call me. -_- It sounded like a native american name to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Exactly, he used that 'stationary feet-shoulder roll-scream with your jabs' style that's typical of Broner not Floyd. Pretty embarrassing that an experienced guy like Berto who's been fighting at the elite level for years would imitate a relative newcomer like Broner.
                  besides the scream thats how floyd fought ortiz at times in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                    Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    Shut up. No pretending here idiot. When did Winnipeg become synonymous ith bad-assery? Lol
                    You guys shouldn't be fighting each other, there are only like 12 of you left. (just playin, I respect the indian culture and all)

Comment

regardless of who he was trying to imitate, it was a terrible idea

Comment

Working...
                      X