Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bero was not trying to fight like Floyd!!! He was trying to fight like Broner!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Bero? Ahhhhh it doesn't matter. This thread is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
      I'm tired of hearing this already! Jeff Mayweather also just said that Berto was trying to fight like Floyd. He was'nt at all he was trying to do what Broner did to DeMarco the week before. Even though everyone wants to compare Floyd and Broner they don't fight the same! Thats my take
      so are you saying that even though he trained for this fight for months, he changed at the last second and came up with a Broner game plan in less than a week?

No, he didnt watch Broner the week before and totally just try to pick that up at the last second. Even if he did get it from Broner, the kid gets it from Floyd so its still the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Broner copies everything that Floyd does, he just has that cross guard more frequently, and Floyd used that more when he walked down Ortiz! Berto tries to talk like Floyd, act like Floyd, "Tremendous training camp" "Check out the gucci collection" be like Floyd! Have his swag like Floyd.
        You should've said have no swag like Floyd. Floyd is'nt what you think he is. The guy is so insecure it's not even funny. He pretends to be flamboyant but any real person can see right through it. If you're a wannabe like him and you think that all that matters in life is making money than you won't be able to see this.

Comment

meh.....semantics.....If you really want to be specific they're all just a modern imitation of vintage James Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Who's Bero? Ahhhhh it doesn't matter. This thread is stupid.
            So why come in here? That just makes you stupid too!

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
              So why come in here? That just makes you stupid too!
              I was making an attempt at humor...but then I realized your ludicrous thread wasn't worth the attempt at all

Comment

Bero failed regardless of who he was trying to imitate, he is done.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                    An opinion. If everyone did'nt think that Mayweather and Broner are the same then I would'nt have to make this point. I read and hear everywhere people comparing them. Broner is actually nothing like Floyd really. The defense is simular but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Thank you for sharing! Anyone else have something to ad?
                      yeah, something just as silly...

I like turtles

Comment

Working...
                      X