Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 year old S.AFRICAN Wonder Kid Tiger Muhammad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''We don't wanna enter Rios 2016, we really don't. He will kill every Olympian at 2016 so we don't want to hurt anyone. We just want to turn pro as soon as possible. We don't want to hurt anymore.''

Yeaaaaaaahhh ok.

Tiger Muhammad da GOAT.

Comment

straight beast..........

Comment

yeah they dont want him to go to the olympics because as a 17 year old he will hurt everyone too much and the gold medal would be just too easy to get so he wants to go pro instead.

right

Comment

Lol well that was a good read.

Comment

Funniest thread in NSB for quite a while.

Comment

They said the same thing about Valuev when he was a tot.

Comment

Videos being updated tonight. Also at the few haters in this thread, don't blame me. I didn't say any of this stuff, his coach/trainer did. My uncle did, eye witnesses did.

Anyways called his trainer and asked him what will be in the videos being send.

Can you tell me what kind of videos is being send. Footage wise? Sparring? Power output? Habits?
                Yep. Well we send 2 videos of this kid sparring against professional HWS, their faces are blurred because they don't want to be identified.
                We are sending another video of the kid on the punching bag. Within 10 minutes you will notice a significant dent in the bag. Another video of the kid sleeping and training.

Wow. Amazing. Can I receive an audio interview? Is it ok if I post this on various major boxing sites around the world?

Well, we don't really wanna go public yet but since your uncle is a childhood friend I will give you permission for this.

Wow. Nice. I am very excited. So when Will i recieve these videos again? There are certain people very eager to see this.

Within 10-15 hours.

In 10-15 hours I want a fuking apology from certain posters who have shown disrespect.

Comment

I find it funny how on a boxing site people refuse to believe in wonder boys.

Lol. Y'all the same people who probably stoned Einstein to death when he said the world was round and not flat.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                    Videos being updated tonight. Also at the few haters in this thread, don't blame me. I didn't say any of this stuff, his coach/trainer did. My uncle did, eye witnesses did.

Anyways called his trainer and asked him what will be in the videos being send.

Can you tell me what kind of videos is being send. Footage wise? Sparring? Power output? Habits?
                    Yep. Well we send 2 videos of this kid sparring against professional HWS, their faces are blurred because they don't want to be identified.
                    We are sending another video of the kid on the punching bag. Within 10 minutes you will notice a significant dent in the bag. Another video of the kid sleeping and training.

Wow. Amazing. Can I receive an audio interview? Is it ok if I post this on various major boxing sites around the world?

Well, we don't really wanna go public yet but since your uncle is a childhood friend I will give you permission for this.

Wow. Nice. I am very excited. So when Will i recieve these videos again? There are certain people very eager to see this.

Within 10-15 hours.

In 10-15 hours I want a fuking apology from certain posters who have shown disrespect.

I will apologize when the kid beats up a Klitschko. If he chooses to fight anyone besides Wlad or Haye within his first 3 fights as a pro, he is a hypejob.......it is what it is man, sorry.

I do look forward to the vids though.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                      I find it funny how on a boxing site people refuse to believe in wonder boys.

Lol. Y'all the same people who probably stoned Einstein to death when he said the world was round and not flat.
                      Einstein???????????????

Did you mean Ferdinand Magellan????????

Comment

Working...
                      X