No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Says Gamboa's Beef With Mayweather is Legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
    not really, 50 never spoke of them fighting or how the match would go...

this thread was about why he was upset and what happened. read the 2nd comment in this thread

idiot
    youre still not getting it. :WORD: Key words: THEY can SETTLE IT in the RING!
    Take your time. i know its difficult , you can do it....good boy!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
      Ok, if you know it's the reporters, then what is the problem then?

+1......

That's true but, LOL you have his snitch anthem as your sig.....

Yes, ****. What does his looks have to do with this situation or thread?

Isn't that a bit extreme there? Just saying......
      yeah your probably right

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        youre still not getting it. :WORD: Key words: THEY can SETTLE IT in the RING!
        Take your time. i know its difficult , you can do it....good boy!
        L-O-L

I think you are trying to troll hard and be funny like Check_Hooks, but lets face it, you dont have the clever wit, or the humor to be able to troll and bait like he does, so might as well just give it up and do what you do best - pretend to know something other than Manny Pacquiao

lol@ floyd and gamboa fighting cause fifty said so. how ******ed can people be, I mean seriously, its borderline professional-required lunacy

Comment

Why is may so p-us5y

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            L-O-L

I think you are trying to troll hard and be funny like Check_Hooks, but lets face it, you dont have the clever wit, or the humor to be able to troll and bait like he does, so might as well just give it up and do what you do best - pretend to know something other than Manny Pacquiao

lol@ floyd and gamboa fighting cause fifty said so. how ******ed can people be, I mean seriously, its borderline professional-required lunacy
            With out a doubt CheckHooks is one of the best posters on this site. Only a moron though would think that he is a troll. Are your sure you aint Roger Mayweather...lol Thats all you do is troll around and scream that nobody know nothing about Boxing if you dont agree with it. Is that all you can come up with you weak minded sad little boy? Nobody knows more than you! You are the smartest of them all. Yet ive seen nothing come from you except pure ignorance. A lot of Pot calling the kettle black with you. Lame and sad. You need new material doofus! :WORD: Oh...YOU Dont know shlt yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              not really, 50 never spoke of them fighting or how the match would go...

this thread was about why he was upset and what happened. read the 2nd comment in this thread

idiot
              He's said it several times before.

Comment

Gamboa is upset at Floyd for not sticking to his word, according to 50. That tweet where 50 states he wants Floyd to fight Gamboa was already mentioned on here weeks ago.

Some of these Floyd stans didn't want to read the part where their hero looks like a flip-flopping fool.

It is quite hilarious to see the civil war taking place between the ******s of NSB lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Lol... I guess he is.

Here's the thing, wouldnt Mayweather keep more money working/promoting with 50 than with Haymon AND Golden Boy? That's two people he's paying while working with 50 that's only 1 person. How do we know Haymon or GBP aren't ripping him off?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Not really. GBP basically does the undercards. Who can 50 put on an undercard? Gamboa and...? GBP can just throw Canelo or any of their big time names on it and add to revenue. Also what about possible beef from splitting with working together and not get the big fights like that? If you can't work with TR or GBP you really don't have many options. Just food for thought.

Comment

Well, here is the rumor: 50 cents not only took care of the promotion and finances to get Gamboa from top Rank, he also "handled" the needs of Floyd's lady when Floyd was in jail

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      and 50 is saying fench montana was holding the camera when they were talking to dj khaled's mom. Hey guys 50 has a new album coming out tso its beefin time.
                      50 ****s with french?

Comment

Working...
                      X