Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Says Gamboa's Beef With Mayweather is Legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You heard it hear first, a Junior Middleweight is now ducking a Featherweight.

Next we'll be hearing that Floyd is ducking Hopkins and the Klitchkos.

Comment

sound like gamboa and fiddy got lied to by floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        People an laugh but I say Gamboa and Robert Guerrerro would both beat Mayweather, Just take a look how a wash up Cotto gave him a run for his money. Look what Trout did to Cotto. Than I had one idiot write to me in this blog Trout is bigger well the last time I looked Trout and Mayweather are both at 154
        I say you're crazy as hell. Floyd beats Guerrero and mops the floor with Gamboa.

Comment

Silliness.

"50" is merely trying to stir up publicity. Embarrassing way to go about it, if you ask me. But, hey....

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
            sound like gamboa and fiddy got lied to by floyd
            I don't think so especially reading the other 50 interview where he talks about PBF asking him to help out with Mayweather promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Silliness.

"50" is merely trying to stir up publicity. Embarrassing way to go about it, if you ask me. But, hey....
              Man, I did not know that Sergio Olivia died! He was my hero growing up!

Comment

Mayweather's beef with Arum is legit. That's where it ends. For all his pontifications about Arum being evil, he doesn't give a flying duck when it comes to other fighters. Gamboa is his biggest fan. Gamboa left Arum to join Mayweather. Look at what happened. He didn't capitalized on it and let Gamboa go back to Arum. Mayweather only cares about himself. Nothing wrong with it, but man just be honest and say so.

Who can blame Gamboa?

Comment

Every person in this thread are idiots

50 never said nothing about Gamboa fighting Floyd. He just broke down the business fallout and how Floyd is refusing to let Garcia be Gamboa cut man

Its amazing how people don't ever read

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                    You heard it hear first, a Junior Middleweight is now ducking a Featherweight.

Next we'll be hearing that Floyd is ducking Hopkins and the Klitchkos.
                    Floyd still wouldnt fight him!

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      Mayweather's beef with Arum is legit. That's where it ends. For all his pontifications about Arum being evil, he doesn't give a flying duck when it comes to other fighters. Gamboa is his biggest fan. Gamboa left Arum to join Mayweather. Look at what happened. He didn't capitalized on it and let Gamboa go back to Arum. Mayweather only cares about himself. Nothing wrong with it, but man just be honest and say so.

Who can blame Gamboa?
                      If gamboa raped and killed your mother, you'd say it was because of floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X