Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Would you call it a robbery?
    Nah.

Orginally I did, maybe that was more to do with the fact Marquez did way better than I expected (to get knocked out in 6 rounds)

But on later review although I did think Marquez won nah I wouldn't call it a robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I agree.

Floyd rematched a guy you thought he lost to. What a coward.
      no the rematch was fine but what happened after that? phillip ndou and victoriano sosa.

HBO and Mayweather promoter Bob Arum prefer that he take a higher-profile, more competitive fight, ideally vs. former two-time champ Stevie Johnston. But Mayweather and his manager, James Prince, have balked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        You're right Dunn. 100+ power punches landed over 12 rounds don't matter, even if that fighter won 7-4 of the rounds doesn't matter.

I'll start counting jabs.
        When all else fails, make up what I said to exaggerate the point being made rather than be a stand up dude.

Floyd won 7 rounds, not Castillo IMO. As I said more than once, if you disagree fine.

Just stop with compubox punch totals as the basis for your saying Castillo won.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          no the rematch was fine but what happened after that? phillip ndou and victoriano sosa.

HBO and Mayweather promoter Bob Arum prefer that he take a higher-profile, more competitive fight, ideally vs. former two-time champ Stevie Johnston. But Mayweather and his manager, James Prince, have balked.
          Damn how do u remember all this.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Nah.

Orginally I did, maybe that was more to do with the fact Marquez did way better than I expected (to get knocked out in 6 rounds)

But on later review although I did think Marquez won nah I wouldn't call it a robbery.
            pac cleary won rounds 1,3,4,11, and 12. did marquez clearly win the other 7? no. therefore it can't be a robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              But he is. And all the complaining and boxingscene polls in the world isn't going to change that. It is what it is.

People just need to learn to move on. Repeating something over and over isn't going to make it come true.
              There is no way possible Whitaker beat Chavez. Chavez got screwed by getting a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Damn how do u remember all this.
                articles on the internet

Comment

• Ffs, you know boxing is slow when you guys are arguing over a 20-year old fight.

Comment

articles on the internet
                    loooooooool

Comment

pac cleary won rounds 1,3,4,11, and 12. did marquez clearly win the other 7? no. therefore it can't be a robbery.
                      In the 3rd fight?

I gave Pac 3 rounds in that fight, to me it wasn't even close.

The first two were toss-up decisions and Pac was winning the 4th was before the KO, but Marquez clearly win the 3rd fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X