Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    I agree with you on the chino fight

116-112 maidana.

Second one was closer for me

115-113 maidana giving fraud jr benefit of doubt for ring generalship
    I've never seen anyone have Floyd beating Castillo but losing both Maidana fights.

i'm curious about your 115-113 scorecard, did you score any even rounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
      I've never seen anyone have Floyd beating Castillo but losing both Maidana fights.

i'm curious about your 115-113 scorecard, did you score any even rounds?
      No sir I didn't

It's actually impossible to come to a 115-113 scorecard if you score even rounds

Comment

What was your scorecard for this fight?
        115-111 Castillo.

Floyd didn't do enough to take the belt and was out landed by some 100+ punches.

Sorry that doesn't win you a fight especially when you're not the champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          No sir I didn't

It's actually impossible to come to a 115-113 scorecard if you score even rounds
          That's why i'm curious about your card because with the point deduction i don't know how you could get 115-113.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          115-111 Castillo.

Floyd didn't do enough to take the belt and was out landed by some 100+ punches.

Sorry that doesn't win you a fight especially when you're not the champion.
          That gives me the indication that you could possibly see it as a draw with some close rounds but you gave the BOTD to the champion Castillo.

Comment

That's why i'm curious about your card because with the point deduction i don't know how you could get 115-113.

That gives me the indication that you could possibly see it as a draw with some close rounds but you gave the BOTD to the champion Castillo.
            oh yea the biased bayless,

Comment

• I'LL give youone thing. AT LEAST you bumped an old thread instead of making the 1000th thread about this topic.

Comment

• Always have and always will score it by 2 or 3 points to Castillo. Some of the rounds I see people give Mayweather, I cannot understand.

What did Mayweather do though? He fought an immediate rematch and won. Other fighters could stand to do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

What did Mayweather do though? He fought an immediate rematch and won. Other fighters could stand to do the same.
                  SHHHHH. They're doing their very best to forget that happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    True boxing fans understand that CompuBox means squat and is often erroneous.
                    you didn't finish your sentence:

" .... unless it favors Floyd. Then Floyd's stats should be admired by all!"

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Always have and always will score it by 2 or 3 points to Castillo. Some of the rounds I see people give Mayweather, I cannot understand.

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      SHHHHH. They're doing their very best to forget that happened.
                      Yet, from his post, you are the one who deleted the part which you didn't like!

The first one Castillo won a close fight but in the rounds that he won, he dominated. Most rounds you give to Floyd were not dominating. They were close rounds.

Second fight Floyd won but it was still a close fight.

What I took away from the fights is if Castillo could manage to put 12 good rounds together by being consistent from round 1 thru 12, Floyd would have lost the first one by a mile and Floyd would have had trouble getting the win in the second fight too.

Another important note, compared to many of Floyd's fights, in this one it was Castillo who took over in the 2nd half. How many times have you seen that in a Floyd fight? Castillo had the endurance whereas others get tired enough so that Floyd takes over.

Last edited by ADP02; 11-01-2014, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X