Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i scored it for Castillo but Floyd won, check boxrec

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      i scored it for Castillo but Floyd won, check boxrec

Comment

• I think Castillo won the first. Floyd the rematch.

Comment

• 'Who really won??'. . . . . . Are you suggesting that we've been deceived? Is this a communist style cover up?!

Oh my God! Did Chairman Floyd, Uncle Arum and their legions of minion nuthuggers suppress the press and tv execs into publishing their propagandist version of events to keep us from the truth? Did. . . . . Floyd. . . . . LOSE!!!!! And we've all been lied to?! The tape was fake?!!!!!!!

No. . . . You see, if a fight goes beyond the predetermined number of rounds then it goes to the scorecards of the three official ringside judges to determine a winner. Those are the rules.

It doesn't go to the opinions of those watching in the back row, or those at home swigging beer and eating pizza. Nor is it decided by internet polls. It's the judges that make the decision as to who 'really' wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stokely View Post
            'Who really won??'. . . . . . Are you suggesting that we've been deceived? Is this a communist style cover up?!

Oh my God! Did Chairman Floyd, Uncle Arum and their legions of minion nuthuggers suppress the press and tv execs into publishing their propagandist version of events to keep us from the truth? Did. . . . . Floyd. . . . . LOSE!!!!! And we've all been lied to?! The tape was fake?!!!!!!!

No. . . . You see, if a fight goes beyond the predetermined number of rounds then it goes to the scorecards of the three official ringside judges to determine a winner. Those are the rules.

It doesn't go to the opinions of those watching in the back row, or those at home swigging beer and eating pizza. Nor is it decided by internet polls. It's the judges that make the decision as to who 'really' wins.
            And that's when we, the fans, call robbery.

Just like Pac vs Bradley. Castillo won in the eyes of boxing fans.

Comment

• Yoo I voted for Mayweather by accident. I had Castillo winning 115-113

Comment

• no doubt Castillo won. Bad scoring by the judges.

Comment

• 8 rounds to 4, Floyd had a bad shoulder that night and it was rolling right i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    And that's when we, the fans, call robbery.

Just like Pac vs Bradley. Castillo won in the eyes of boxing fans.
                    Oh right. There's a ****geneous group called 'boxing fans'? My bad. Maybe this group of 'boxing fans' should decide the outcome of fights seeming how their opinions are as unanimous as you suggest?

No wait, on second thoughts I don't think that would work. This group, these 'boxing fans' that you speak of, they seem to think that a close call decision was a 'robbery' and comparable to the Pacquaio Vs Bradley fight.

I think there's a possibility that you've got you're groups mixed up. By what you say about them I don't think that they're boxing fans. I think they're probably 'sports fans' who happen to watch boxing. They're probably not the best people to judge a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                      Oh right. There's a ****geneous group called 'boxing fans'? My bad. Maybe this group of 'boxing fans' should decide the outcome of fights seeming how their opinions are as unanimous as you suggest?

No wait, on second thoughts I don't think that would work. This group, these 'boxing fans' that you speak of, they seem to think that a close call decision was a 'robbery' and comparable to the Pacquaio Vs Bradley fight.

I think there's a possibility that you've got you're groups mixed up. By what you say about them I don't think that they're boxing fans. I think they're probably 'sports fans' who happen to watch boxing. They're probably not the best people to judge a fight.
                      Stop being a dumb ass!! Anyone who is a real boxing fan knows Castillo really won the fight by merit but was robbed by the judges. It is like when Pacquiao was robbed by the judges against Bradely. Everyone knows Pacquiao won but was not given the decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X