Alex Ariza learned his craft from Marquez's coach Memo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Yes he is and that is a fact
    it's also a fact that mayweather tested positive three times then?

Comment

Larry, he did not 'learn his trade' under him. Perhaps they worked together but Ariza has a Bachelors of Science in Exercise and Nutritional Sciences from SD State University and medical training The Health Science College of Medicine (I have no idea whether they are good universities but thats atleast 5 years of education under his belt he did not 'learn his craft' under Memo.

He learnt his craft at university/education.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        ariza didn't know who heredia was back in 2011 (before the third fight). in fact heredia was threatening a lawsuit against ariza for defamation. this was ariza's response when interviewed by fight hype.
        Well that's extremely shady. Ariza claims he doesn't know who Heredia is in one interview but then in his tweets he admits he worked under him.

I wish boxing had real investigative journalists that would get to the bottom of this whole Heredia-Ariza-Pacquiao PEDs connection.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Well that's extremely shady. Ariza claims he doesn't know who Heredia is in one interview but then in his tweets he admits he worked under him.

I wish boxing had real investigative journalists that would get to the bottom of this whole Heredia-Ariza-Pacquiao PEDs connection.
          ariza released tweets that he worked with him? source please.

i know that they're friends now though.

Comment

stop hitting them with these facts, Larry

Comment

Don't tell me that the only evidence the Floyd fanboys have here is a quote from Bob Arum. That would be too much.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Yes, Ariza totally denied knowing Heredia. And Ariza was the one that spilled the beans that he heard Heredia had ties to Usain Bolt.

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                ariza released tweets that he worked with him? source please.

i know that they're friends now though.
                Yeah, ShoulderRoll is correct. Ariza did in fact say later that he had worked with Heredia and that he's a good dude, clean, etc. Ariza was practically singing his praises. It was really weird. But a year before, he said he had no idea who he was.

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Lmfaooooooooo

Comment

I'm scared for maidanas life

Comment

Working...
                      X