Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Magee. Promo-vid, quotes and info.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magee has only lost to great bodypunchers too, Kessler is a head-hunter.

Fawwwk it!

WARRR MAGEE!

Comment

I've got Kessler ending this in the first half of the fight.

Magee is a solid operator, but as always, it's all about levels. Kessler is a few levels above.

Comment

He's ij Denmark.... Going to be very hard. I think he might take it to decision.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          I've got Kessler ending this in the first half of the fight.

Magee is a solid operator, but as always, it's all about levels. Kessler is a few levels above.

I'd be very impressed if Kessler stopped him in the first half of the fight but yeah I think hes a notch or two above Magee

I do not think this is going to be as easy as some are anticipating mind.

Comment

Kessler is not an old 33, he's easily got enough left in the tank to stop Magee midway through.

Would love to see the upset though.

Comment

lol @ this thread getting stickied, Magee isn't very good no idea why Kessler is fighting him seems like a waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                lol @ this thread getting stickied, Magee isn't very good no idea why Kessler is fighting him seems like a waste of time
                Magee has KO'ed Larsen and Markussen so he is very well known over here. And he is a good and entertaining fighter.

Add to that, that the fight is basically an eliminator for Ward's title and then you have the main reason why Kessler is doing this. Ward must defend against the winner by May and that fight, if Kessler beats Magee, could very well go to purseoffers.

If it does do that, it will be interesting to see if Ward elects to vacate rather than facing Kessler in Denmark.

Comment

Magee has written a column in sporten.dk. Googletranslate is your friend.

http://www.sporten.dk/boksning/magee...mp-i-karrieren

Comment

Brian Magee has been down more often than a whores knickers

Comment

Danish tabloid ekstrabladet today writes that Kessler's career earnings so far has surpassed 100M DKK (20M USD).

Purses include 5M for Calzaghe, 2½M for Ward and 2½M for Froch. Tonights purse for the dane is 1½M.

Comment

Working...
                      X