Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Jay
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayabang

You guys know the difference between Floyd accusing Pac vs Roach accusing Marquez? Floyd uses the PEDs accusation to EXCUSE himself from fighting Pac and not give us fans the megafight. Roach is just being an idiot and trashtalking, but Pac is STILL FIGHTING MARQUEZ. That' the fu cking difference.

I could care less how much accusations and trashtalk Marquez and Pacquiao does, as long as they're fighting this Saturday I'm happy.

Sorry .. but the real difference is that Pacquiao STILL HASN'T TAKEN ANY RANDOM OST TESTS WITHOUT A CUTTOFF.

That's the real difference. It didn't have to be against Mayweather.

And this video just makes them look worse for it.

Everytime a reporter asks Manny a real question, all of a sudden he can't speak English anymore and he needs Roach to translate via telepathy.

WHY WON'T PACQUIAO DO RANDOM OST AGAINST ANY FIGHTER????

ITS BEEN 4 YEARS ALREADY AND THE MAN WILL ONLY SUBMIT TO LOWLY STATE ATHLETIC TESTS.

Yet Pacquiao claims that he will test " anytime, anywhere".

Manny Pacquiao is quite literally " THE BULL****TER FROM MANILA".
    Floyd hasn't taken any random tests at all. but the tests he does take, get covered up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

LOL, so Roach is the one said that JMM might be on to something, not Pac. Don't remember Pac saying JMM was taking something. So, why drag Pac into this. Even Ariza said that he thinks JMM is clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
        That is pretty scary. Next thing you know he is going to be camped outside of your pad digging through your garbage. Hunting for used underwear with skidmarks to prove you've **** your pants before.
        A day in the life of a d*ckrider. And to think...they don't even know me. Searching through my name in search of the holy grail. "Look, we found it! Check it out guys!" F*ggot asses

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Your gay ass wish I was exposed but clothes stay on and get off your knees (for the second time). Looking up names and trying to find info on a dude off a message board, talking about how you missed me. ****ing Fruitcake
          don't you know that It has been my life's mission to prove you were a flowmo. I have been spying on you for years. I was watching you taking the trash out of your momas house drinking a lottery soda in a Money team shirt screaming Im a gorilla, im a dog at the top of you lungs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            don't you know that It has been my life's mission to prove you were a flowmo. I have been spying on you for years. I was watching you taking the trash out of your momas house drinking a lottery soda in a Money team shirt screaming Im a gorilla, im a dog at the top of you lungs.
            I bet you were, you b*tch

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
              Sorry .. but the real difference is that Pacquiao STILL HASN'T TAKEN ANY RANDOM OST TESTS WITHOUT A CUTTOFF.

That's the real difference. It didn't have to be against Mayweather.

And this video just makes them look worse for it.

Everytime a reporter asks Manny a real question, all of a sudden he can't speak English anymore and he needs Roach to translate via telepathy.

WHY WON'T PACQUIAO DO RANDOM OST AGAINST ANY FIGHTER????

ITS BEEN 4 YEARS ALREADY AND THE MAN WILL ONLY SUBMIT TO LOWLY STATE ATHLETIC TESTS.

Yet Pacquiao claims that he will test "anytime, anywhere".

Manny Pacquiao is quite literally "THE BULLSHITTER FROM MANILA".
              One of the dumbest post I've read on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                People ignore it because only stupid people come up with **** like that. Most don't know what the **** you talkin about... Thats why manny gets endorsements because nobody buying he is on PEDs except flowmos
                Im not a flom o and i see the difference. Sorry u cant handle an opinion without having a hissy pit. On ur period?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  Floyd hasn't taken any random tests at all. but the tests he does take, get covered up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Is that a fact?

Or do all of your comments come from the rumor mill?

Comment

This is nothing compared to the Hauser allegations. People are waiting for Floyd to sue Hauser. If he doesn't do so, it must mean the allegations are true.
                    Last edited by maguirre; 12-05-2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                      One of the dumbest post I've read on this forum.
                      As if you could read.

This post was in English. That may have made it impossible for pacterds to comprehend.

Hang your head down like Manny did in the video and pretend like its a language barrier issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X