No announcement yet.

Roach/Pacquiao placed on the spot for their "accusations" on Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Oh really? Just google a screenname? Who does that? Listen stand up when you talk to me--this on the knees thing is getting a bit too much.

I was curious.. Haven't seen you post in awhile. I missed seeing all your biased posts. don't get it twisted now. LOL
    Last edited by Alibata; 12-05-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I also like how people seem to ignore that Pac's head has grown.
      MAN!!!! He's head is huge!

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        I was curious.. Haven't seen you post in awhile. I missed seeing all your biased posts. don't get it twisted now. LOL
        Curious? I bet you were. And thinking about me when I'm not around? ****ing d*ckrider

Comment

Curious? I bet you were. And thinking about me when I'm not around? ****ing d*ckrider
          You are the guy with 28000 post to my 9000 and I got 2 years on you here and you want to talk about my time on the computer on boxingscene ?LOl

I never professed my love to any fighter nor do I spend nearly as much time as you do on here defending and slurping over floyd and Im the dickrider?

Comment

You are the guy with 28000 post to my 9000 and I got 2 years on you here and you want to talk about my time on the computer on boxingscene ?LOl

I never professed my love to any fighter nor do I spend nearly as much time as you do on here and Im the dickrider?
            Yes, the d*ckrider who looks up people he knows off a message board. Creepy f*ggot

Comment

when did manny accuse jmm? was it when he said be was scared of needles?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yes, the d*ckrider who looks up people he knows off a message board. Creepy f*ggot
                You just mad you have been exposed.
                Last edited by Alibata; 12-05-2012, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                  You guys know the difference between Floyd accusing Pac vs Roach accusing Marquez? Floyd uses the PEDs accusation to EXCUSE himself from fighting Pac and not give us fans the megafight. Roach is just being an idiot and trashtalking, but Pac is STILL FIGHTING MARQUEZ. That' the fucking difference.

I could care less how much accusations and trashtalk Marquez and Pacquiao does, as long as they're fighting this Saturday I'm happy.
                  Sorry .. but the real difference is that Pacquiao STILL HASN'T TAKEN ANY RANDOM OST TESTS WITHOUT A CUTTOFF.

That's the real difference. It didn't have to be against Mayweather.

And this video just makes them look worse for it.

Everytime a reporter asks Manny a real question, all of a sudden he can't speak English anymore and he needs Roach to translate via telepathy.

WHY WON'T PACQUIAO DO RANDOM OST AGAINST ANY FIGHTER????

ITS BEEN 4 YEARS ALREADY AND THE MAN WILL ONLY SUBMIT TO LOWLY STATE ATHLETIC TESTS.

Yet Pacquiao claims that he will test "anytime, anywhere".

Manny Pacquiao is quite literally "THE BULLSHITTER FROM MANILA".

Comment

You just mad you have been exposed.
                    Your gay ass wish I was exposed but clothes stay on and get off your knees (for the second time). Looking up names and trying to find info on a dude off a message board, talking about how you missed me. ****ing Fruitcake

Comment

What young men like you fail to understand is that it's possible to be a fan and still criticize a fighter. You wouldn't know because you think the light behind Manny is a halo and not a bulb.

What's really scary though is that you guys are on my d*ck SO HARD...that you go looking through damn near five years of info to find something on me. I don't know whether to be scared of you creeps or to laugh at how much you're on my d*ck. Sooo...
                      That is pretty scary. Next thing you know he is going to be camped outside of your pad digging through your garbage. Hunting for used underwear with skidmarks to prove you've **** your pants before.

Comment

Working...
                      X