No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not this again....

Every time the dust starts to clear a lil, someone from Manny's camp talks about this fight that was never meant to happen. And why are so many of you still so butt hurt? You should be numb to this non sense by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Your being disingenuous. The last time TR had a fight signed it wwas set in stone-only Margarito inadvertently said so in a Feb 2010 interview. So please don't give manny/TR the benefit of the doubt when they've proved to mislead in the past.

I don't recall you describing scenario 1 as "gay" when manny did it earlier this year so I wonder why yo describe it like that should floyd do it.

Interesting, the financial demands are ridiculous. OK. then we agree that manny doesn't really mean whatever floyd wants becasue thats what floyd wants. SO why not just say I wont fight unless I get more money-that would be honest but not good PR for the "humble" image.

Your last paragraph is hilarious. Manny wasn't so frustrated when he had nothing earlier this year, so now with a fight coming up and one signed in April he is "frustrated" that floyd wont make the fight? BULL**** he;s frustrated he;s not getting the money he wants-no more no less.
      No way for you to do it, you just cannot bring yourself to be critical of Floyd. I'm not a 'fan' of either of these two, and I view ALL promoters with the cynicism they deserve, but ultimately I am more critical of the fighter that doesnt show the desire to make the fight and prove he's the best. That means no roadblocks, a fair split on the money and a willingness to compromise on any other details. You had your chance to speak out on the $40 mil demand, but you still ended up finding a way to justify that.

16 years as a pro and 43 fights, most of of which took place while he still had a set of gonads. You probably still think he's the GOAT. The bloke is a shithouse and he has done nothing since Hatton except drag the name of the sport through the gutter, yet yesterday you laughably claimed he is good for the sport!

Comment

• While I appreciate Manny actually saying something positive in an effort to move the fight forward, but it seems every time he does, Floyd will reply eventually. Then when he does we get hyped for the fight. "It's finally going to happen!" Then Bob Arum has to come around with some BS to block the whole ordeal from happening. This year it was a stadium he needed to get built and Manny's injury. What will it be now I wonder?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          No way for you to do it, you just cannot bring yourself to be critical of Floyd. I'm not a 'fan' of either of these two,
          Hahahahahahahahahahaha ... oh that was rich.

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          but ultimately I am more critical of the fighter that doesnt show the desire to make the fight and prove he's the best. That means no roadblocks, a fair split on the money and a willingness to compromise on any other details.
          You mean like agreeing to ring size, glove size, $10 million for every pound over 147, and a 14 day cutoff? Pacquiao is agreeing to EVERYTHING that Mayweather originally asked for YEARS LATER, but now he wants more money than he's entitled to. Manny is NOT the draw, yet he feels entitled to an equal share. Yet he tells the press and fans that he is willing to take a pay cut.

He lies in the same breath!

Manny says "Anytime", but he passed up on May 5th citing a cut on his head.

The man has been making excuses since 2008. From fear of needles to USADA being bias. If anyone is afraid its the man who has been making excuses since 2008.

Do you need to see the video where Manny agreed to everything years ago, then reneged when it came time to negotiate?

At the end of the day, people will remember Mayweather yet again fighting another reigning champion and #1 ranked fighter. While Manny Pacquiao is luring LWs and jrWWs up to WW for yet another unfair advantage.

For a guy who is always yelling about being "sooooo small" he sure tried to outmuscle Marquez and Bradley at WW. Yet he's asking Cotto for another mannyweight match.

This guy is hilarious.

Comment

No way for you to do it, you just cannot bring yourself to be critical of Floyd. I'm not a 'fan' of either of these two, and I view ALL promoters with the cynicism they deserve, but ultimately I am more critical of the fighter that doesnt show the desire to make the fight and prove he's the best. That means no roadblocks, a fair split on the money and a willingness to compromise on any other details. You had your chance to speak out on the $40 mil demand, but you still ended up finding a way to justify that.

16 years as a pro and 43 fights, most of of which took place while he still had a set of gonads. You probably still think he's the GOAT. The bloke is a shithouse and he has done nothing since Hatton except drag the name of the sport through the gutter, yet yesterday you laughably claimed he is good for the sport!
            you've defended pacquiao on every end. to say youre not a pac fan is a straight up LIE.

where were you calling him on his Bullshyt when he said "oh i cant do tests within 14 days" and ultimately cancelled the fight?

Only two come back 2 years later and agree to it? For what? to hold the fight up well past it's expiration date, and you seem just fine with Pac doing that.

They've actually negotiated only twice for this fight, and both times it was Pac that walked from the table.

Comment

• Floyd never wanted the fight. Hate to repeat myself.

In life you don't dictate your terms when you negotiate something, then add, "take it or leave it." If you do, it's obvious you don't want it.

Like a job, for example. (Key here is you want it.) How are you going to get a job if you say, "these are my terms, take it or leave it?" Is Floyd a child or what? You don't throw temper tantrums just because your mommy didn't give all the toys you want. You behave, try and try again till you get what you want.

Floyd is riddled with excuses not to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                you've defended pacquiao on every end. to say youre not a pac fan is a straight up LIE.

where were you calling him on his Bullshyt when he said "oh i cant do tests within 14 days" and ultimately cancelled the fight?

Only two come back 2 years later and agree to it? For what? to hold the fight up well past it's expiration date, and you seem just fine with Pac doing that.

They've actually negotiated only twice for this fight, and both times it was Pac that walked from the table.
                I have defended the position of the guy that wants the fight, that doesnt make me a fan of his. You are just a straight up nobhead coming in here and calling someone you dont know a liar. You're some kind of ****, I'll give you that.

This might be hard for you to fathom, but thinking that Floyd is a prick and that he has avoided this fight or bares the bulk of the responsibility for it not happening doesnt make you a fan of the other guy.

What you have done by rushing in with your mangina frothing like alka seltzer, is show the depth of your own bumsniffery, and sadly that puts you on a par with Brother Gay(see above) a man so deeply ******ed that he cant tell the difference between gold and bronze.

Damn spastics everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                  Hahahahahahahahahahaha ... oh that was rich.

You mean like agreeing to ring size, glove size, $10 million for every pound over 147, and a 14 day cutoff? Pacquiao is agreeing to EVERYTHING that Mayweather originally asked for YEARS LATER, but now he wants more money than he's entitled to. Manny is NOT the draw, yet he feels entitled to an equal share. Yet he tells the press and fans that he is willing to take a pay cut.

He lies in the same breath!

Manny says "Anytime", but he passed up on May 5th citing a cut on his head.

The man has been making excuses since 2008. From fear of needles to USADA being bias. If anyone is afraid its the man who has been making excuses since 2008.

Do you need to see the video where Manny agreed to everything years ago, then reneged when it came time to negotiate?

At the end of the day, people will remember Mayweather yet again fighting another reigning champion and #1 ranked fighter. While Manny Pacquiao is luring LWs and jrWWs up to WW for yet another unfair advantage.

For a guy who is always yelling about being "sooooo small" he sure tried to outmuscle Marquez and Bradley at WW. Yet he's asking Cotto for another mannyweight match.

This guy is hilarious.
                  Bronze medal champion is all I got from your post.

Comment

I have defended the position of the guy that wants the fight, that doesnt make me a fan of his. You are just a straight up nobhead coming in here and calling someone you dont know a liar. You're some kind of ****, I'll give you that.

This might be hard for you to fathom, but thinking that Floyd is a prick and that he has avoided this fight or bares the bulk of the responsibility for it not happening doesnt make you a fan of the other guy.

What you have done by rushing in with your mangina frothing like alka seltzer, is show the depth of your own bumsniffery, and sadly that puts you on a par with Brother Gay(see above) a man so deeply ******ed that he cant tell the difference between gold and bronze.

Damn spastics everywhere.
                    Yeah but that right there is what it boils to. You think he wanted it, others don't agree. So if they're **insert bad name** for Floyd then the same holds true for you, using your logic. A better question is - have there been times where you've bashed Manny?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Yeah but that right there is what it boils to. You think he wanted it, others don't agree. So if they're **insert bad name** for Floyd then the same holds true for you, using your logic. A better question is - have there been times where you've bashed Manny?
                      Yeah there was, same day I bashed Roy Jones.

Comment

Working...
                      X