Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again using Floyds name and the possibilty that they might fight next to promote his fight with Marquez on Saturday!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
      Do we even know what Floyd wants anymore?
      I have been thinking the same, the guy normally talks constantly but he isnt saying a word.

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
        Once again using Floyds name and the possibilty that they might fight next to promote his fight with Marquez on Saturday!!!!!!!!
        You are aware that these are reporters asking Pacquiao questions about a fight with Floyd right? Its not as if Pac is just ranting on about Floyd out of thin air.

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
          Thats a pretty dumb, but entirely predicable floydiot assumption. He got asked a question and answered it..is that really so difficult to understand?

Comment

[QUOTE=junior gong;12771546]re you 12 years old, you piss stained little gimp

Only a fat, 40 year old, single manager at wendys would say that.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jordank;12771646]
              Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              re you 12 years old, you piss stained little gimp

Only a fat, 40 year old, single manager at wendys would say that.
              ...In English?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                You are aware that these are reporters asking Pacquiao questions about a fight with Floyd right? Its not as if Pac is just ranting on about Floyd out of thin air.
                He can avoid the question, cant he? I mean its completely obvious that they are not going to fight anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Thats a pretty dumb, but entirely predicable floydiot assumption. He got asked a question and answered it..is that really so difficult to understand?

BULL****!!!! Many fighters while preparing for a big fight REFUSE to answer questions about other potential fights. Manny can do the same thing but he uses the Mayweather fight talk to promote his fights. Truth is everyone would understand if Manny didn't wanna talk about any fighter but Marquez after having to fight him for the 4th time so cut the BS.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                    He can avoid the question, cant he? I mean its completely obvious that they are not going to fight anyways.
                    Why avoid it when you can give an unequivocal answer? Still, me ol' panther, you will find a fault with that i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                      BULL****!!!! Many fighters while preparing for a big fight REFUSE to answer questions about other potential fights. Manny can do the same thing but he uses the Mayweather fight talk to promote his fights. Truth is everyone would understand if Manny didn't wanna talk about any fighter but Marquez after having to fight him for the 4th time so cut the BS.
                      You guys make me laugh...If he would have avoided the question I know exactly how you would have interpreted that...- "Call him out yo...ander der damn qweddyun"

Comment

Working...
                      X