Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac can gain weight and speed "clean" why can't Marquez???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    Because marquez doesn't study the bible as hard like pac does.
    Team Jesus FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

treason1 - 1
      larry - 0

this is hopkins against dela holya

this is him against dawson

hopkins may look like he put on more muscle but in fact its just he put on more weight ! while the oscar hopkins is just more toned and lean but his muscles are still there ! i hade to interupt my marathon session with my girlfriend just to own you ! nothing personal but i just deal with the facts !
      Last edited by 3Sun2; 12-05-2012, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
        treason1 - 1
        larry - 0

this is hopkins against dela holya

this is him against dawson

hopkins may look like he put on more muscle but in fact its just he put on more weight ! while the oscar hopkins is just more toned and lean but his muscles are still there ! i hade to interupt my marathon session with my girlfriend just to own you ! nothing personal but i just deal with the facts !
        post tarver pic when he was 40 not the dawson one when he was 46

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          post tarver pic when he was 40 not the dawson one when he was 46
          just accept your "L" larry ! i said name one fighter that was 40 that made muscle gains and was faster than he was in his prime and you cant do it ! why because until marquez and his new trainer came along such a fighter didnt exist !

Comment

because roach and the rest of the *******s are delusional

Comment

I don't care if someone is juicing or not. What I want is someone should be knocked the fruck out to end this rivalry for good.

Comment

I just think the ptards finally saw a chance to cry about peds and ran with it.

Comment

Wow, really? These guys have been weighing the same and fighting the exact same since since their 130 lb days.

They are just cutting less weight, they both weighed welterweights on fight night back in their super featherweight days

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
                    Since when did JMM gain any speed?
                    Last time checked his speed is the same if anything he's getting slower. The only thing that helps him is his timing.

JMM doesn't hit harder.
                    He clocked Pac flush and didn't bruise him as much, nor did he stun him.

The only difference is that he gained some muscle and is not as pudgy as before.
                    I really don't see the effect of PED's.

Its not like he went up in weight, looked muscular, kept his speed, carried his power and started knocking guys that were 10 to 15 pounds heavier on fight night. (**** just described another fighter not saying any names)

green k sent...................

Comment

Because Marquez doesn't support Hennessy.
                      Because Marquez cheats on his wife and has illegitimate children.

Comment

Working...
                      X