Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whos Greg Cohen??

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Wow that's it? A free event did less than his last PPV fight?
      They're great numbers for showtime moron

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        That's insane numbers for SHO!!!!

HBO ratings are down this year and SHO is killing it.
        Pretty sure they're up

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
          Why are you surprised? Nobody watches boxing anymore.
          Posters like this are pathetic and need to keep their mouth shut. No one wants your worthless negativity. People like you are the reason boxing fans beat themselves up all the time.

Boxing's US fan base has grown from 31 million in 2002 to 50 million in 2012. NFL has 100 million, NASCAR 50 million, UFC 25 million.

Comment

this is great for Trout, hes a good fighter and a fresh face in the mix.....

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
              Posters like this are pathetic and need to keep their mouth shut. No one wants your worthless negativity. People like you are the reason boxing fans beat themselves up all the time.

Boxing's US fan base has grown from 31 million in 2002 to 50 million in 2012. NFL has 100 million, NASCAR 50 million, UFC 25 million.
              I have no idea how you got those numbers and I don't want know. It's stupid measure the number of fans there are of a sport. What you can measure is the popularity of a sport. I can give you a long answer, but here's the short of it: boxing is less popular today in America then high school sports.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                I have no idea how you got those numbers and I don't want know. It's stupid measure the number of fans there are of a sport. What you can measure is the popularity of a sport. I can give you a long answer, but here's the short of it: boxing is less popular today in America then high school sports.
                Exactly.....

Comment

So Why not Alvarez/Trout next ? It's time for Canelo to step up and man up.

Comment

Then how is it that two American based boxers are among the top 5 most paid athletes in the world? Who's paying their wages?

Comment

I can give you a long answer, but here's the short of it: boxing is less popular today in America then high school sports.
                      The UFC is less popular than high school sports too.

Comment

Working...
                      X