No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Admits End is Near, Rips David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MurkaMan is a great poster.

To answer your questions Murkaman regarding why Vitali fans don't wanna see the fight and keep making excuses.

Well... because Vitali will get utterly dominated and stopped. David Haye lost the first fight against Wladimir because of multiple reasons that I will not go into here.

But the real Haye is the version that fought Chisora. David Haye have hit his prime against Chisora and is now in the full prime of his career. Prior to Chisora, he was still PRE-PRIME. Vitali know it, his fans know it, his ****** chef know it, his mom know it. I think Vitali WILL FIGHT HAYE though because the corrupt Ukrainian politicans is gonna suck him dry and he's gonna end up a broke old man .

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      It's obvious to everyone that Haye wants this fight. Vitali is afraid.
      Yes he's afraid that he'll possibly kill him.

Comment

One perfomance doesn't mean anything in boxing. David Haye can sit on his ass as much as he wants, his win over Chisora (who was not that good anyway) will be forgotten in a matter of months. He had his chance vs Wladimir and he blew it big time in front of the whole world. Get a boxing career, prime diva...

Comment

After his Aussie Jungle training the Hayemaker is coming for Vitali.

Comment

Why did your manager tell him to fight Chisora before he could fight you?

Comment

I don't know, why Haye keep fighting 1 time per year? Nobody cares about that idiot anymore, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                You cant call me a liar buddy, because TIME AND TIME AGAIN, I have told u! I was a DEDICATED Floyd fan, until he made it impossible for me to stick up for him anymore! After that, I started calling him a ducker! I cant claim to respect the sport, and be okay with Floyd and Vitali not fighting the best! Again, you bring up Haye ducking at HW! I keep saying it over and over again, I AGREE!!!! But now Vitalie is ducking Haye! At least you admitted to being biased, but me personally, I cant be fake like that! Im a throwback fan! If Floyd wont fight pac, then I cant sit up here and argue about how he's not ducking! Some of my friends at boxing s-ci-ialist are mad at me, because I talk bad about Floyd now! But Im older and more mature now! Im a legitimate boxing fan now! You and me are not the same, but at least you admitted that you were biased, and explained why you didnt want Vitali to fight Haye! Thats better than lying about being biased, and trying to hide it like everyone else!
                I really don't care if you are or aren't a Floyd fan. Simply because they are two different situations with different histories as well as variables. That is not even taking into account that Haye is no where near on the same level and has no where near the negotiating leverage of either Manny or Floyd. Also this fight should have already happened and I am not up on the latest Floyd Manny soap opera crap but I don't remember that fight ever being as close to reality as Haye-Vitali.

And please refresh my memory who was it that took the Valuev route instead of fighting Vit? And you say it doesn't matter but it really does when it comes to the negotiating tactics of Haye. Because as I see it Haye really cannot be trusted. And that takes me to the next point.

I find it absolutely amazing how so many on this forum act as if they know what went down behind closed doors during the negotiation process. The reality is unless you or I were sitting in the room or have read the contracts we really have no clue as to what happened. Therefore we have no clue as to who is telling the truth. Because, and I may be wrong, I am sure that there is a lot more to the negotiating process than a shouting match during a press conference.

And as they say you hear two sides of the story and the truth is somewhere in the middle. Well, if I was a betting man I would bet on Vitali because Haye is the known liar. And how do I know this? Because he is the one who has lied since he moved up to HW. To include his fake injuries to help explain away his crappy fights. Again you act as if this doesn't matter and I simply disagree because there is a not so pretty history between the two camps that cannot be ignored.

I also believe that you need to pull out a Webster's and look up the word fake. Because you are confused because it cannot be fake if I am telling you my opinion as I see it. So you may disagree with me but I have not tried to mislead anyone or deceive you so it cannot be fake.

You also need to come down off your super fan high horse. No I take that back. Because I really don't care that you somehow believe that you a better or bigger or the baddest or even the most mature boxing fan on this forum or for that matter the entire world. And why, simply because we disagree? Life is to short to sweat the small stuff. But hay if you want to be the bestest and most mature boxing fan on the forum you can have my vote.

In closing I will say that I am hoping that this fight happens about as much as I hope Floyd fights Manny. But in all honesty and for different reasons I no longer care if either of the fights gets made. But don't get me wrong because as much as you may not believe me I am still a fan and I will watch the fights. And I will root for Vitali and I really don't care who wins the other one. But again if Vit decides to call it a day and retires I don't believe he owes anyone an apology.

By the way calling you liar had nothing do with Floyd and everything to do with the fact that I just don't believe you.
                Last edited by Ravens Fan; 12-04-2012, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  I really don't care if you are or aren't a Floyd fan. Simply because they are two different situations with different histories as well as variables. That is not even taking into account that Haye is no where near on the same level and has no where near the negotiating leverage of either Manny or Floyd. Also this fight should have already happened and I am not up on the latest Floyd Manny soap opera crap but I don't remember that fight ever being as close to reality as Haye-Vitali.

Refresh my memory who was it that took the Valuev route instead of fighting Vit? And you say it doesn't matter but it really does when it comes to the negotiating tactics of Haye. Because as I see it Haye really cannot be trusted. And that takes me to the next point.

I find it absolutely amazing how so many on this forum act as if they know what went down behind closed doors during the negotiation process. The reality is unless you or I were sitting in the room or have read the contracts we really have no clue as to what happened. Therefore we have no clue as to who is telling the truth. Because, and I may be wrong, I am sure that there is lot more to the negotiating process than a shouting match at a press conference.

And as they say you hear two sides of the story and the truth is somewhere in the middle. Well, if I was a betting man I would bet on Vitali because Haye is the known liar. And how do I know this? Because he is the one who has lied since he moved up to HW. To include his fake injuries to help explain away his crappy fights. Again you act as if this doesn't matter and I simply disagree because there is a not so pretty history between the two camps that cannot be ignored.

I also believe that you need to pull out a Webster's and look up the word fake. Because you are confused because it cannot be fake if I am telling you my opinion as I see it. So you may disagree with me but I have not tried to mislead anyone or deceive you so it cannot be fake.

You also need to come down off your super fan high horse. No I take that back. Because I really don't care that you somehow believe that you a better or bigger or the baddest or even the most mature boxing fan on this forum or for that matter the entire world. And why just because we disagree? Life is to short to sweat the small stuff. But hay if you want to be the bestest and most mature boxing fan on the forum you can have my vote.

In closing I will say that I am hoping that this fight happens about as much as I hope Floyd fights Manny. But in all honesty and for different reasons I no longer care if either of the fights gets made. But don't get me wrong because as much as you may not believe me I am still a fan and I will watch the fights. And I will root for Vitali and I really don't care who wins the other one. But again if Vit decides to call it a day and retire I don't believe he owes anyone an apology.

By the way calling you liar had nothing do with Floyd and everything to do with the fact that I don't believe you.
                  I agree Haye can not be trusted, however I think you need to factor in Vitali's manager/promoter Boente. He does not seem trustworthy either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post

And please refresh my memory who was it that took the Valuev route instead of fighting Vit? And you say it doesn't matter but it really does when it comes to the negotiating tactics of Haye. Because as I see it Haye really cannot be trusted. And that takes me to the next point.

I find it absolutely amazing how so many on this forum act as if they know what went down behind closed doors during the negotiation process. The reality is unless you or I were sitting in the room or have read the contracts we really have no clue as to what happened. Therefore we have no clue as to who is telling the truth. Because, and I may be wrong, I am sure that there is a lot more to the negotiating process than a shouting match during a press conference.

You also need to come down off your super fan high horse. No I take that back. Because I really don't care that you somehow believe that you a better or bigger or the baddest or even the most mature boxing fan on this forum or for that matter the entire world. And why, simply because we disagree? Life is to short to sweat the small stuff. But hay if you want to be the bestest and most mature boxing fan on the forum you can have my vote.

In closing I will say that I am hoping that this fight happens about as much as I hope Floyd fights Manny. But in all honesty and for different reasons I no longer care if either of the fights gets made. But don't get me wrong because as much as you may not believe me I am still a fan and I will watch the fights. And I will root for Vitali and I really don't care who wins the other one. But again if Vit decides to call it a day and retires I don't believe he owes anyone an apology.

By the way calling you liar had nothing do with Floyd and everything to do with the fact that I just don't believe you.
                    Excellent post.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                      How can anyone call Vitali a ducker when he chose to fight Odlanier Solis? Who KOed Haye in the amateurs LOL, is an Olympic gold medalist, and was undefeated.

Solis was a dangerous opponent, high risk, very low reward, who has that slick Cuban style yet Vitali chose to fight him. He didn't have to fight him (maybe he did cause the WBC forced the fight). The fight ended by a fluke cause Solis tore his ACL. But he was a legitimate opponent. Who is far more skilled than David Haye will ever be.

Haye is Wlad's left overs. His legacy is losing in a one-sided fashion to Vitali's little brother. In England he'll be celebrated like all their fighters. Which is fine. But the guy is not good at all, and he only wants to fight for a pay day. That's the only reason. When Vitali dispatches him, the British fans have Fury (LOL) and Price to lean back on and then they'll say Vitali has to fight them or he's ducking etc. So he'll never get the respect he deserves.

Why are the Haye fans still talking. Didn't Wladimir prove the skill gap is too wide? The only response Haye had was "My toe was broken" LOL.
                      WOW! This just shows how delusional Klit fans are these days. Solis was fat, overweight and not in shape when he fought Vitali - and you justify that by going back to the Amateurs? He didn't even KO Haye - Haye just gassed out, he wasn't on the floor. Have you even seen the fight? I bet you haven't. Solis was more hurt in the second round of that fight than Haye was in the entire tournament. Anyways, fact of the matter is that Vitali is the champion, and he should take on the best or leave the belt and retire. He's not doing that and hasn't been doing that for years. The list of bums he's lined up over the last couple of years (sosnowski, charr, shannon springs to mind) is disgraceful. Also, when Chisora fought Vitali everyone was saying how tough he was and he gave Vitali the hardest fight since Lennox and bla bla. In the press conference they said he was a warrior. When he fights Haye he's a shot bum? Come on man, fight or retire. Simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X