• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARKBNLV is a penis moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Wow.

Am i the only one who see's the ultimate irony here?

You call a warrior of a MAN like Ali a ''piss ant for a man'' yet you are the same little meek coward who comes onto internet forums crying about how he's going to kill himself or have i mistaken you for someone else???

You are the ant. You weak pathetic joke of a man. A laughable disgrace who cries on internet forums like the true weak little weasel he is. A disgrace to men across the globe is what you are you coward.

Laugh all you want at Ali in his current state. But remember, Ali is a 70 year old man. A man who has been through more than you and your next 10 generations of family put together will go through. A man who fought and beat many of this worlds most feared fighters. A man who is 70 years old.

You too may one day reach old age(that is if you dont kill yourself before) and we shall see how you are at that age. God only knows if you will be able to survive to that age living a life as a nobody nevermind someone like Muhammad Ali who has reached the age of 70 living the life of a warrior. A life on which he has had to step into the ring with people who if they just farted in your direction you would collapse, collapse and surrender like the true b1tch you are.

A meek pathetic little weasel who cries on internet forums about how hes going to kill himself calling MUHAMMAD ALI a piss ant for a man. God help us. Then we cry about fighters today getting too much hate When someone like Ali get's hated on in this forum how can we complain about whats said about fighters today
      This was brutal.:burner:

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Yeah he hates white people, that's why he kept Angelo Dundee as a trainer his whole career.
        Ali certainly was racist. He didn't consider Dundee a friend, merely an acquaintance.

Still, unnecessary what was said.

I didn't like him when he was active and I still don't like the man and I also feel he's overrated but he's still one of the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Ali certainly was racist. He didn't consider Dundee a friend, merely an acquaintance.

Still, unnecessary what was said.

I didn't like him when he was active and I still don't like the man and I also feel he's overrated but he's still one of the greatest.
          You talk as if you were watching boxing when he was 'active', if you were than you must know about the civil rights issues in your country at the time? The controversies and the problems?

Blaming Ali for being Anti-White during that period of time in America is the same as blaming a Catalan for being Anti-Madrid, the same as blaming a *** for being anti German, a Chinese for being Anti-Japanese, during certain periods of time throughout history. It ain't right, but there are valid reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
            You talk as if you were watching boxing when he was 'active', if you were than you must know about the civil rights issues in your country at the time? The controversies and the problems?

Blaming Ali for being Anti-White during that period of time in America is the same as blaming a Catalan for being Anti-Madrid, the same as blaming a *** for being anti German, a Chinese for being Anti-Japanese, during certain periods of time throughout history. It ain't right, but there are valid reasons.
            I was watching Boxing when he was active.

And I absolutely understand where he was coming from. But like you pointed out, it's not right.

But yes I do understand why he thought like he did.

Comment

Greatest Boxer the world has ever seen a human being with flaws and positives WELL DESERVED

Comment

I think Ali's charm causes too much hero worship. People, WANT to believe him when he says he's the greatest. This causes honest perspectives to be shut down. For instance, Kenny was Ali's Marquez, and had his number. But, Ali fanatics foam at the mouth if you even suggest it.

Comment

I should be ashamed of dissing a man who ruined Fraziers personal life through racist acts no fck that,its your right to worship the man as it is my right to hate him and guess what everyday i win cause somewhere right now he is shaking like a leaf and cant even open his fat mouth to spew hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                    I think Ali's charm causes too much hero worship. People, WANT to believe him when he says he's the greatest. This causes honest perspectives to be shut down. For instance, Kenny was Ali's Marquez, and had his number. But, Ali fanatics foam at the mouth if you even suggest it.
                    Thank you sir Cooper also koed him and the Liston fights were rigged.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      So i am supposed to look up to a man who hates me cause i am white fck that,just another case of its ok if blacks are racist..............
                      This is true and that's why I agree with your statements, he was an extremely racist person.

Great posts MARKBNLV.
                      Last edited by thuggery; 12-04-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X