Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the fans allowing Mayweather/Pac to fight others?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are the fans allowing Mayweather/Pac to fight others?

Seen polls of asking if Mayweather should fight Canelo or Guerrero? It's gonna be 2013, 4 years after the fight should have happened and people are actually allowing this to happen still?

DON'T BUY THE PPVS, tell all casuals fans it's bull **** and don't support the damn fights! "Well Canelo is good young fighter and he might fight Pacquiao next".. don't you remember Floyd selling the Ortiz fight the same way... "Manny Pacquiao.. yes.. you're next!"

Don't tell me what to do.

Comment

Maybe because they now have a clear understanding that the fight is never going to happen, some still can't accept that. The fight isn't even appealing anymore, it ain't 2010, we're moving to 2013 and Arum already has fights lined up for Manny.

Comment

People will watch anyway, there is nothing we can do as casual fans & personally I no longer care for Floyd vs Manny not that I was ever overly hyped for it in the first place.

Just glad Marquez is getting another decent payday nearing the end of his career, nobody deserves it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Maybe because they now have a clear understanding that the fight is never going to happen, some still can't accept that.
          This.

I'm going to order Warquez's next fight because I'm a boxing fan and it's a damn good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            People will watch anyway, there is nothing we can do as casual fans & personally I no longer care for Floyd vs Manny not that I was ever overly hyped for it in the first place.

Just glad Marquez is getting another decent payday nearing the end of his career, nobody deserves it more.
            I'm really hoping Marquez doesn't retire after this regardless of the outcome, I want him to at least get one of the top guys at 140, or Bradley, Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              I'm really hoping Marquez doesn't retire after this regardless of the outcome, I want him to at least get one of the top guys at 140, or Bradley, Guerrero.

After Bradley saying he was better in every area than Marquez, that is a fight I'd also like to see though Guerrero vs Marquez has FOTY written all over it & they have a lot of shared opposition.

Tbh either one of those genuinely interests me more than Floyd vs Manny does now

Comment

It's not good business if you wait for Mayweather's vacationing ass. That's why his best friend left him. 50 cent got sick of the waiting.

Comment

If the fight isn't signed for June or July I think the interest will actually be gone. Both are beyond their best and Floyds ducking has really soured the entire promotion. Manny vs Marquez is an established match up and theres never a doubt if they'll be action or not!!! Personally if both retired after this bout it would show the world that boxing has individuals who operate with sense and style while still showing longevity in the sport.
                  Theres a new generation already warming up and I'm tired of watching the old of today fight the young. Let the young lions hash it out between them!
                  Ray Corso

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    Seen polls of asking if Mayweather should fight Canelo or Guerrero? It's gonna be 2013, 4 years after the fight should have happened and people are actually allowing this to happen still?

DON'T BUY THE PPVS, tell all casuals fans it's bull **** and don't support the damn fights! "Well Canelo is good young fighter and he might fight Pacquiao next".. don't you remember Floyd selling the Ortiz fight the same way... "Manny Pacquiao.. yes.. you're next!"
                    Casual fans watch boxing to be entertained. As long as they feel they will be entertained by floyd/whoever or whatever rematch manny fights and continue to pay, nothing really can be done.

Comment

Working...
                    X