Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the fans allowing Mayweather/Pac to fight others?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Maybe because they now have a clear understanding that the fight is never going to happen, some still can't accept that. The fight isn't even appealing anymore, it ain't 2010, we're moving to 2013 and Arum already has fights lined up for Manny.
    I agree. They are both well past their primes and it wouldn't even be close to the fight it would have been back in 2010 when it should have happened. I really don't even care if it happens anymore.

Comment

Not buying Floyd's PPV, tired of all his BS. I will stream.

Might buy Pac-Marquez 4 though.

Comment

because they are both past their primes and no one gives a **** anymore

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          Seen polls of asking if Mayweather should fight Canelo or Guerrero? It's gonna be 2013, 4 years after the fight should have happened and people are actually allowing this to happen still?

DON'T BUY THE PPVS, tell all casuals fans it's bull **** and don't support the damn fights! "Well Canelo is good young fighter and he might fight Pacquiao next".. don't you remember Floyd selling the Ortiz fight the same way... "Manny Pacquiao.. yes.. you're next!"
          People will not organize and work together on this. I would, but I'm in the minority. We basically have no choice, and arguing about it on the forums is just a waste of time.

Comment

Because people are going to watch Mayweather or Pacquaio when they fight regardless.

Just the way it is. They are superstars.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              Seen polls of asking if Mayweather should fight Canelo or Guerrero? It's gonna be 2013, 4 years after the fight should have happened and people are actually allowing this to happen still?

DON'T BUY THE PPVS, tell all casuals fans it's bull **** and don't support the damn fights! "Well Canelo is good young fighter and he might fight Pacquiao next".. don't you remember Floyd selling the Ortiz fight the same way... "Manny Pacquiao.. yes.. you're next!"
              no one can force floyd to fight pac.... floyd is too scared of pac, even after floyd roided up he still fears pac and avoids him

Comment

People will pay to watch fighters fight. If you want to watch drama, soap opera ***** involving Fraud Jr and why he will and won't fight, who he will and won't fight, then continue to buy his fights. Pacquiao and Marquez just fight. You may hate on Pac for fighting whoever his promoters put infront of him but at least he stays busy/active and entertains alil while he's at it. I'd rather have that than a guy vacationing and then coming back with a loud mouth acting like we should all give a *****.

Comment

lol dude, people don't give a froch about that fight anymore. Manny's been losing and looking like crap, and Floyd only fights ever year and a half. There's better match ups to be made anyways, the boxing world doesn't revolve around those two.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    lol dude, people don't give a froch about that fight anymore. Manny's been losing and looking like crap, and Floyd only fights ever year and a half. There's better match ups to be made anyways, the boxing world doesn't revolve around those two.
                    Your totally wrong mate, The casuals only know Mayweather & Pacquiao once it gets announced the eyes of the sporting will be on Boxing.

Comment

5% of me still hopes that Pac/Mayweather will happen, but the other 95% has already given up on the idea. Nothing we (the hardcore boxing fans) can do about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X