Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next for the Puerto Rican fanbase?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Yawn. I forgot about this guy. It seems like more Puerto Ricans are starting to embrace him but before the first Morales fight I don't ever remember him sporting the PR flag on his trunks. I could be wrong tho... I myself wouldn't put too much faith in him either.
    The guy doesnt even speak spanish, we can put him in san juan right now with a map and the cat couldnt find his way out of a callejon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Yawn. I forgot about this guy. It seems like more Puerto Ricans are starting to embrace him but before the first Morales fight I don't ever remember him sporting the PR flag on his trunks. I could be wrong tho... I myself wouldn't put too much faith in him either.

The guy doesnt even speak spanish, we can put him in san juan right now with a map and the cat couldnt find his way out of a callejon.
      That's a lie! You know he will always have his trusty pops by his side to guide him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        That's a lie! You know he will always have his trusty pops by his side to guide him.

lmao..... ........

Comment

News flash.....Danny Garcia was born and raised in the United States of America. He's got Puerto Rican heritage, as his parents were from Puerto Rico, but he isn't.

It's like Cuba claiming Quillin or Mexico claiming Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Luis Del Valle
            Jonathan Gonzalez
            Thomas Dulorme

^ Will all have belts in 2014

Comment

Dulorme, who knows??? He was the CAN'T MISS prospect they had. He was their Gary Russell Jr, in terms of ability supposedly. He looks to have a soft chin though, so I doubt he'll do big things. He may end up winning a couple titles at 140-147 in his career though.

I still don't think Velez is very good. Salido, Russell, and Garcia all beat him in my opinion. Del Valle was another highly touted prospect, and he lost to fairly faded Darchinyan. That's not a good sign.

Roman Martinez is a solid fighter, but I think he could end up losing his title at 130 to Magdaleno or Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Roman Martinez is a solid fighter, but I think he could end up losing his title at 130 to Magdaleno or Gamboa.
                he will lose to Salgado, I think hes his mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli.
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 4Corners

he will lose to Salgado, I think hes his mandatory.
                  WTF you talking about? Salgado's mandatory is Mendez...

Comment

I hate when people follow boxers just because of nationality. I find that stupid as hell

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners
                      Dulorme, who knows??? He was the CAN'T MISS prospect they had. He was their Gary Russell Jr, in terms of ability supposedly. He looks to have a soft chin though, so I doubt he'll do big things. He may end up winning a couple titles at 140-147 in his career though.

I still don't think Velez is very good. Salido, Russell, and Garcia all beat him in my opinion. Del Valle was another highly touted prospect, and he lost to fairly faded Darchinyan. That's not a good sign.

I wouldn't call Dulorme's chin weak just yet. Don't forget who he fought and he wasnt knocked out cold either.

Comment

Working...
                      X