Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito vs Cotto III in Texas

Comment

Cotto vs Berto would be an awesome fight.

Comment

I think he should retire and enjoy his wealth and fame. If he continues I think he should go to 147 and fight guys like Guerrero, Bradley and Alexander but leave Floyd and Pacquiao alone. If he stays at 154 he should try to beat Bundrage and defend that tittle against some of the lesser contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          I think he should try to leave on a win,and give his home land a great fight,thats how a champion should bow out imo
          that would be easy for cotto to do since he still can beat alot of guys in the 154 division. outside the top 5 of the division atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
            Margarito vs Cotto III in Texas
            that would be a good way for cotto to go out, whooping on margarito one more time. but margarito will have to come to p.r. to fight since no one is interested in seeing him fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
              that would be a good way for cotto to go out, whooping on margarito one more time. but margarito will have to come to p.r. to fight since no one is interested in seeing him fight again,
              Texas doesn't have pussy docs m8.

Tony knees him again.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Texas doesn't have pussy docs m8.

Tony knees him again.
                that floyd gif is hilarious lol.

Comment

Bradley vs Cotto 150. (shrug)

Comment

I'd like to see Cotto matched up with Carlos Molina. I think its a good fight between two good fighters, PR v. Mexico, grab a good win to cap off a career. I'd hate for him to become a stepping stone.

This was a bad matchup and Haymon was given a huge favor from GBP to boost up Trout some. At this point, get some good matchups, not one where the guy towers over a fading former champ.

While Molina won't make for a pretty performance, its a good stylistic matchup

Comment

Working...
                    X