No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia is Disputing Zab Judah's "Humble" Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MTN View Post
    Lol how is Judah fake? The only fake is Angel Garcia... C'mon, how can anyone respect a 70 year old man that goes clubbing with his son and checks out girls he has no chance of ever getting? The guys face looks like someone hit him with a bat that had a rusted nail at the end. Angel has NEVER put a pair of gloves on and threw some knuckles in his entire life and he is acting like the baddest cat on the block.

You expect these kind of antics from a 16 year old but Angel is basically a senior citizen. I have nothing against anyone who talk trash as long as they laced em up and knows how it feels like. Guys like Roger, Floyd Sr and Freddie all have the right to talk as much as they do because they been through and experienced what its like to be a fighter. Angel is a fake and complete front.
    why cant he talk trash? he trains his son, hes not just sitting on the sidelines cheering him on. Hes proud of what hes helped his son become and think he can beat anyone. I dont mind it, danny is gonna crush Judah btw lol

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
      why cant he talk trash? he trains his son, hes not just sitting on the sidelines cheering him on. Hes proud of what hes helped his son become and think he can beat anyone. I dont mind it, danny is gonna crush Judah btw lol
      Its not that he cant talk trash, its more so that he shouldnt. He has never had a fight in his life but he acts harder then 95% of the professional boxers out there. Its hard to respect an old man who has a wife and kids and still acts like a street thug.

Its quite obvious that he hit the jackpot with his son cause you can tell by the way he talks/acts that he has no education. Without Danny, he would be living off food stamps for the rest of his life cause he wouldnt survive in the corporate world with his gangster act.

Whats even more sad is that Danny goes clubbing with his dad to check out girls. Seriously? Who goes clubbing with there old father to check out girls? I mean I guess I cant complain to much cause we know he is straight but man, the guy is over 70 years old.

Comment

Jab's home boys should take a drive to Philly

Jab ought to send the Harlem Knights to Philly to pay Big mouth Angel a visit without the cameras. Or the Brooklyn Boyz gang. short drive long dividends. Angle would be running for Florida in his drawers.

Comment

Its not that he cant talk trash, its more so that he shouldnt. He has never had a fight in his life but he acts harder then 95% of the professional boxers out there. Its hard to respect an old man who has a wife and kids and still acts like a street thug.

Its quite obvious that he hit the jackpot with his son cause you can tell by the way he talks/acts that he has no education. Without Danny, he would be living off food stamps for the rest of his life cause he wouldnt survive in the corporate world with his gangster act.

Whats even more sad is that Danny goes clubbing with his dad to check out girls. Seriously? Who goes clubbing with there old father to check out girls? I mean I guess I cant complain to much cause we know he is straight but man, the guy is over 70 years old.
          The first paragraph says it all. He is talking **** to fighters who lay their lives on the line. If he was talking **** to other trainers that's one thing, but he's belittling fighters. He made me sick to my stomach talking about Khan. It was as if he thought that he was fighting Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Yeah, I'm mad that your rep power is in red and not green.
            Oh my! That means something

Comment

Angel Garcia > Zab Judah

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
                Oh my! That means something
                Yeah, it means that nobody respects your opinion on boxing. Not even a little bit, lmao. You are just here chillin being a fanatic, lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  The first paragraph says it all. He is talking **** to fighters who lay their lives on the line. If he was talking **** to other trainers that's one thing, but he's belittling fighters. He made me sick to my stomach talking about Khan. It was as if he thought that he was fighting Khan.
                  Cant say I disagree. To be honest, I was actually rooting for Garcia against Khan up until Angel started running his mouth. Believe me, Im no Khan fan and I believe he isnt that great of a boxer but he has accomplished light years more then what Angel can ever dream of.

Fighters disrespecting fighters and talking trash is one thing but a coach who has never competed or laced up a pair of gloves doesnt deserve to talk to a guy who makes a living off of boxing. Angel is a coward, a poser, a fake and completely uneducated person. He wishes he was a fighter but never had the skills or heart to be one himself so he talks because he knows his son is in the front lines doing the real work.

Danny is a good kid but the hate for Danny stems from Angel... Just like the hate for Pacquiao stems from his fans... The both talk nonsense.

Comment

Cant say I disagree. To be honest, I was actually rooting for Garcia against Khan up until Angel started running his mouth. Believe me, Im no Khan fan and I believe he isnt that great of a boxer but he has accomplished light years more then what Angel can ever dream of.

Fighters disrespecting fighters and talking trash is one thing but a coach who has never competed or laced up a pair of gloves doesnt deserve to talk to a guy who makes a living off of boxing. Angel is a coward, a poser, a fake and completely uneducated person. He wishes he was a fighter but never had the skills or heart to be one himself so he talks because he knows his son is in the front lines doing the real work.

Danny is a good kid but the hate for Danny stems from Angel... Just like the hate for Pacquiao stems from his fans... The both talk nonsense.
                    Boxing fans can separate the fighter from the idiot.

Comment

Gangsta warrior Boyz from brooklyn looking for Angel

Angle might want to check his car and lock his home as word is out that the Brooklyn Warrior Boyz are looking for Angel. Angel's big mouth might have gotten him in trouble with the dangerous gangsta's from the brookyn hood. Maybe personal 24 hr bodyguards might be in order for the big mouth Angel.

Comment

Working...
                      X