No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia is Disputing Zab Judah's "Humble" Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Danny is in the club with his father Angel, who openly admits he's there to check out the girls? Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that **** is wrong?
    You're not the only one bro

Comment

Angel is so creepy and fake that its sad. Now, I have nothing against gay people, I just think its sad that he feels the need to pretend he cares about looking at the girls. That old man was probably undressing Zab with his eyes. You know he just kept whispering "balls deep Angel...balls deep..." as he watched Zab in the club.

Comment

What kind of devout Christian says the N word repeatedly like that? Angel Garcia exposed Zab Judah and his so called humble ways.

Comment

Angel Garcia is a character. I don't agree with everything he says or does but overall I like him. I know most fathers love their sons, but Garcia truly thinks the world of Danny. I think that's really cool. They are best friends and he is getting a second childhood, so to speak, through him.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            What kind of devout Christian says the N word repeatedly like that? Angel Garcia exposed Zab Judah and his so called humble ways.
            No way can you take that away from the skirmish. He's not a devout Christian because he lost his temper and reverted to a darker version of himself? Devout Christians are sinners too.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
              No way can you take that away from the skirmish. He's not a devout Christian because he lost his temper and reverted to a darker version of himself? Devout Christians are sinners too.
              He's not humble, he's still the violent thug he's always been. I'm sure you've seen the videos of him jumping people over a few dollars on the streets... He's that same person.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                He's not humble, he's still the violent thug he's always been. I'm sure you've seen the videos of him jumping people over a few dollars on the streets... He's that same person.
                Zab might be a thug but at least he isnt a poser like Angel. Angel is the biggest fake in the business. The man is like 70 years old still acting "gangsta".... Like seriously... Danny is more mature then his dad.

Its obvious that Angel was a failure in life and never accomplished anything which is why he talks and acts the way he does. Freddie Roach, Floyd Mayweather Sr and Roger Mayweather talk a lot of **** for coaches.... But ALL of them have put on a pair of gloves and fought. Angel is a wannabe gangster/poser.

He never fought before and still acts like a kid. I would be embarassed if I was Danny. Having a fake poser for a dad. The guy is living the life he wish he had through his son.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                  Judah is a bum, nothing "bigoted" about telling he's a bum to his face. He's a little *****. Danny's gonna push his **** in. Judah's lucky he's had as many chances he's had already.

He should be embarrassed to show his stupid face in public after getting his ass kicked so many times. **** him.
                  You're entitled to your armchair opinion, but this isn't about Judah. It's about the non fighter talking **** who I hear is a closet bigot. Jumping up and down talking **** to the loser as if HE won the fight, lmfao! That old, ugly ***** needs to be humbled.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Danny is in the club with his father Angel, who openly admits he's there to check out the girls? Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that **** is wrong?
                    I'm guessing his dad is divorced. Angel and his son have a "strange" relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      paris was a bum man. he got dropped and struggled with tim coleman. got a debatable decision over emanual augustus, split decision over some journeyman named juan santiago, close win over courtney burton? come on that's enough evidence. judah also clearly lost to mattyhsee and got dropped against mabuza before coming back to win. so he's been dropped in 3 out of his last 4. he's ready for garcia!
                      Agreed 100%. Matthysse should be undefeated right now. He's been blindly robbed twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X