Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Canelo vs. Cotto Bout is Still Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beating a man that's already coming off of 2 losses will do nothing for Canelos reputation especially on this website.

Comment

This would be disgusting if true.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Fight was close no way it was wide for either guy it could have gone either way by 1 or 2 points for either fighter the rounds were all close except for maybe 1 or 2 rounds
        The fight could only have gone one way and that's the way the fight went (To trout)...

Comment

GBP has no shame.

Comment

I had it 115 to 113 for Trout.

Comment

Styles make fights. Cotto is an exciting fighter that comes to fight and lets be Frank about it Trout is a boring fighter. Austin won last night, personally I had the score cards a lot closer but just imagine how boring would that fight have been if Cotto had not pressed the action. Cotto has nothing to be ashamed of in both of his fights he fought his heart out against Mayweather and Trout. I don't mind seeing Canelo vs. Floyd or Miguel in May.

Comment

I agree with Paulie Malignaggi's scorecard of a Draw.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                  I agree. Paulies usually really good but last night he had too much Lampley in him. This reminded me of the Jaun Diaz vs Marquez fight. Manny Stewart and the HBO crew were all over Jaun Diaz' nuts all the way until Marquez knocked him out. I wonder if Showtime had a deal under the table between Cotto and Canelo already.
                  I felt the same way, Paullie is usually unbiased when commentating! But last night he was jocking Cotto, it was disappointed but I guess even commentators have an off night. But big ups to Trout he looked good last night.

Comment

As long as the possibility of a Canelo/ Mayweather fight exists GB will navigate any real perciecved obstacles that could derail that from happening they know it's a megafight/payday for them and Canelo, after that then maybe they'll match him with other top fighters/threats bcse they'll have nothing really to aim for other then good fights

Canelo retires Cotto

Comment

LOL at Schaefer defending Cotto instead of his own company's fighter.The things he must do for money.

Comment

Working...
                      X