Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are gonna be the excuses from GB & Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    they fought cintron after he lost to molina. they fought mosley after he lost to mayweather and pacquiao. they were planning to fight kirkland after losing to molina, and williams after losing to lara. what makes you think they won't go after cotto? but yeah, gbp will say trout is a no name, and that they're pursuing "bigger" challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      Exactly. Was that the best Trout and Cotto can do in the presence of Canelo? I'd just wait for Mayweather if I were the Ginger Kid.

End thread right here./
      You weak pathetic coward. Is that how you run nowadays?

Comment

Don't be surprised at a possible Guerrero vs. Canelo matchup on May 5th weekend either.

Comment

Its going to be a small fighter like Robert Guerrero or Keith Thurman for Canelo on May 4th

Comment

i still hope to see canelo-cotto.Its just a fight ive always wanted to see.
            Tho trout also deserves a big fight.

Comment

Here's a crack at the question;

"At Golden Boy, we support the fighters and want to make the best fights possible. But what people also have to understand is that there is a business side of boxing- and fights need to make dollars, it's that simple." - Richard Schafer

Comment

Working...
              X