Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are gonna be the excuses from GB & Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trout would get beat up

i rather see mayweather vs alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Canelo beats every 154 out their so does it really matter.

Do you guys honestly think Trout can beat Canelo?
      Exactly. Was that the best Trout and Cotto can do in the presence of Canelo? I'd just wait for Mayweather if I were the Ginger Kid.

End thread right here./

Comment

do i think he can beat Canelo Um yes i do, and its the perfect story line, Trout beat Canelos brother and a unification fight as well, plus people aren't paying to see Canelos opponent anyway. MAKE THE FIGHT

Comment

Why are we even talking about this??? We all know that Canelo will most likely fight the winner of Garcia vs Judah.

Comment

they fought cintron after he lost to molina. they fought mosley after he lost to mayweather and pacquiao. they were planning to fight kirkland after losing to molina, and williams after losing to lara. what makes you think they won't go after cotto? but yeah, gbp will say trout is a no name, and that they're pursuing "bigger" challenges.

Comment

Don't sleep on Trout man. I thought Cotto was gonna eat Trout and get back to his winning ways, and Trout basically dominated and outboxed him. If Trout can withstand/run from Canelo's power (Trouts chin is pretty solid) then he can definitely outbox Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Excuses? sorry but I don't want to watch Trout fight. Hope Canelo never fights him.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Oh they're still making Cotto vs. Canelo. Don't get it twisted. And the fight will still sell because of fanbases.

Oscar De La Hoya ‏@OscarDeLaHoya
                  I have it Cotto in a close tough fight.
                  Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite

What else do you need to see?
                  That would be an absolute disgrace, I don't think they would stoop that low.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    they fought cintron after he lost to molina. they fought mosley after he lost to mayweather and pacquiao. they were planning to fight kirkland after losing to molina, and williams after losing to lara. what makes you think they won't go after cotto? but yeah, gbp will say trout is a no name, and that they're pursuing "bigger" challenges.
                    I agree, the way Canelo is protected, they STILL will go after Miguel Cotto.

They will pull a Bob Arum special...

Delahoya : Trout won't fight, be we know Cotto will, and Cotto vs Canelo will be a explosive historic Mexican Vs Puerto Rico fight.

Completely ignoring 2 lost in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                      This went right over my head. Damn, that's fuckin depressing. At least Trout got the W, nobody can take that away from him.

Comment

Working...
                      X