Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hernandez is Ready To Sue Roach For Defamation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless they have a video of Marquez taking roids, videos don't mean nothing, the same argument could be used against pacroids.

Comment

Originally posted by migaledut View Post
      mmm... the allegations here are that marquez is cheating. There's no precedent for that. Your argument seems to be that because Heredia has been involved with steroids in the past a court would automatically decide that marquez has to be cheating (with no proof for it). That's absolutely ridiculous. You're stupid.
      ROFL the only one who is stupid here is you, defamation of character suits are civil cases which hard to prosecute and win for one simple reason, past actions, affiliations etc are ADMISSIBLE as evidence.

Roach accusations that Marquez is on something is in part due to conjecture and visual assumptions but ALSO in part because of his S&C Coaches past affiliations and actions.

Memo's convictions are a matter of public record and when it come to civil proceedings are fair game.

I actually was in pre-law (Pol Sci major) before i decided to join the Military after 9/11. You might want to re-think your position.

Comment

well I guess they're following pacquiaos example and suing lol. this is just all around stupid.

Comment

You can't make this stuff up. God bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
            ROFL the only one who is stupid here is you, defamation of character suits are civil cases which hard to prosecute and win for one simple reason, past actions, affiliations etc are ADMISSIBLE as evidence.

Roach accusations that Marquez is on something is in part due to conjecture and visual assumptions but ALSO in part because of his S&C Coaches past affiliations and actions.

Memo's convictions are a matter of public record and when it come to civil proceedings are fair game.

I actually was in pre-law (Pol Sci major) before i decided to join the Military after 9/11. You might want to re-think your position.

All I hear is I wasn't good enough so I decided to join the military.

Just because you took some pre law classes doesn't give you a grasp of the law.

So using your logic:
            Roach has trained fighters that have used steroids under his tutelage. Can I make claims that all of his fighters used steroids, if not why did Manny had any sucess in court against Floyd.

Please explain...

Comment

Oh the irony!!!!

Comment

I hope Hernadez does try to sue Roach because I'm going to be laughing at him. A known ped coach who has go on record saying that he has undetectable peds ...good luck .

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post

If thats the case shoot! Nonito and Ward better pray they don't get sued

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    Oh the irony!!!!
                    no irony at all ...the maywathers dumbasses spoke without basis, thats why they lost ...roach has basis.....

Comment

People are waiting for Floyd to sue Hauser

Comment

Working...
                      X